News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

So I was puttering

Started by Adios, July 25, 2008, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

around in my cell the other day and I forget what I did but a large ray of sunshine came in. It looked inviting so I went over and sat in it. For a very long time. It was comfortable and cozy and I became lazy the way the sun can induce when things are just perfect. I went to sleep and I dreamed. I suppose it was due to the level of comfort in my sleep, but I dreamed of total perfection, I mean everything was just perfect.

I woke screaming and rushed to the cold and uncomfortable side of my cell and stayed there for a while in absolute terror. I stayed there until the Grey fell back off. That was the worst nightmare I have ever had. I can now clearly see that enticing ray of sunshine as the trap it obviously is. And I avoid it. I will not remove it from my cell because some things are best learned only once and I never want to have that same nightmare ever again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."