News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Political Steam Blowing

Started by A.N. Other, July 26, 2008, 03:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: K-Scar on July 28, 2008, 04:23:54 AM
Yeah, though I must admit, it's pretty damn funny. I just showed him the link and he's pissed. "They don't understand!" he says. No shit.

Tell him we are on the edge of the parapet of understanding.

TGRR,
Has no problem jamming another metaphor into the hopper.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

I don't buy K-Scars story.

I demand a better class of flak avoidance.

Cain

Tell him to sign up and explain himself.

Also, if your meaning is not clear, then I'm afraid to say it is the failing of the writer, in almost every situation.

Payne

Every stupid unfunny thing I've ever posted. It was someone elses. I posted it for them as a favour, just thought y'all should know.

Jesrad

It's not Thursday again yet, though ?
The Ends Are The Means (and vice-versa)
The Path is wherever you drop your feet - not the other way 'round. Just get going already !

Payne

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Payne

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 26, 2008, 02:07:28 PM
I AM ON THE TOWER OF DOOKIE.  I CAN CHOOSE TO TAKE THAT DOOKIE, OR NOT TO TAKE THAT DOOKIE.

TAKE THAT DOOKIE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: K-Scar on July 28, 2008, 04:23:54 AM
Yeah, though I must admit, it's pretty damn funny. I just showed him the link and he's pissed. "They don't understand!" he says. No shit.

It's not our fault his communication skills are... differently abled.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

A.N. Other

Quote from: Dr. Payne on July 28, 2008, 11:05:21 AM
I don't buy K-Scars story.

I demand a better class of flak avoidance.

Then it's a damn good thing I wasn't selling it.

Quote from: Cain on July 28, 2008, 11:23:15 AM
Tell him to sign up and explain himself.

Also, if your meaning is not clear, then I'm afraid to say it is the failing of the writer, in almost every situation.

I did. But he's one of those types that thinks everything he does is a work of art and won't bother with people that "offend" him. So, I decided to ask him what he meant. Paraphrasing: "It is about how nobody will vote right! If your smartass internet fucker friends can't get it, then my point's been proven."

Deep man, eh?

Quote from: Dr. Payne on July 28, 2008, 11:46:55 AM
Every stupid unfunny thing I've ever posted. It was someone elses. I posted it for them as a favour, just thought y'all should know.

Ah, hey, man. That one hurts. If there's anything I learned on these boards, it's "Man up." I've posted some dumb shit, but I don't think I could that bad.

Edit: Well, alright, I could suck that bad, but I do learn from the bashings.
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

tyrannosaurus vex

this is nonsense.

barack obama will change something: he will be the final blow to all hope for a better future. because, when even the "OUTSIDER" (Black Outsider, no less) ends up disappointing you, then you will finally accept the fact that the political system is what it is, and you cannot change it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: vexati0n on July 31, 2008, 06:26:26 PM
this is nonsense.

barack obama will change something: he will be the final blow to all hope for a better future. because, when even the "OUTSIDER" (Black Outsider, no less) ends up disappointing you, then you will finally accept the fact that the political system is what it is, and you cannot change it.

That's an excellent observation, vex!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Ratatosk on July 31, 2008, 06:36:30 PM
this is nonsense.

It is a great observation, the problem is, once Obama is elected, the final blow given, where does that leave us?  In perpetual disappointment?

No hope for the future?

That fucking sucks!!!!!!

Just sayin....

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Evil Bitch For Hire on July 31, 2008, 07:01:59 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on July 31, 2008, 06:36:30 PM
this is nonsense.

It is a great observation, the problem is, once Obama is elected, the final blow given, where does that leave us?  In perpetual disappointment?

No hope for the future?

That fucking sucks!!!!!!

Just sayin....

Well, as long as there is Hope, then there's a reason not to blow it all away and start from scratch. If hope is entirely destroyed, perhaps people will decide that its time to actually do something... or they'll sink into apathy and this experiment of government will fade into history.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson