News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

WTF? Journalists arrested for reporting...

Started by Roo, September 04, 2008, 12:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Your submission piece is well restrained... and well written, too.

I hope they let you go gonzo, however.

Cramulus

We can't stop here --
                       This is spag country!
                                 /

That should be on the newsfeed.
                     /
:spag2:

Voodoo

I posted a few pics earlier this week in the Pics thread, but here are a few more.  My brother-in-law is a freelance photographer and got caught up in the Minnesota shit.  Here are a couple pics he was taking of the police moving in about the time he realized he was on the wrong side and in danger.  Funny thing is, he is a life-long Republican but bearly got out before the police had the entire scene surrounded.

The way he described it, the police started surrounding the groups of protesters on two sides.  One side was temporarily open and the other side is the Mississippi river.  The last pic is as he was escaping. 

Also note, that while this was going on, no one was really doing anything and the vandalism had happened hours before.

Pic 2 is pretty instructive.  If you look, you can see lots of people on the buildings and the bridge watching the police move in.  I am not sure why this hasn't gotten much attention with all these witnesses, but maybe all these on-lookers were Republicans. Also, the one photographer appears to just be trying to get pics of those girls' bewbs.  He probably ended up getting maced.

Cain

I read about the river.  It was apparently quite bad down there.

wade

wow.

delayed reaction.     I wonder how many of those violent protesters ended up changing into riot gear after breaking shit?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak: