News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

She apparently likes me.

Started by Calendula!, July 27, 2008, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I don't think it was dumb. It's just that shitflinging games are typical here. If you can't stand up to some abuse, you're probably not going to have a very good time. In general, it helps weed out shitty ideas and people who can't back up what they say.

also:

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 28, 2008, 01:11:33 AM
Oh, and you're not being recieved very well because nobody here treats eris as anything but a metaphor.  It's not a legitimate religion, for god's sake.

While I agree with what you said,
quit speaking for everybody

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 28, 2008, 04:08:21 PM
I don't think it was dumb. It's just that shitflinging games are typical here. If you can't stand up to some abuse, you're probably not going to have a very good time. In general, it helps weed out shitty ideas and people who can't back up what they say.

I dunno how much it actually helps, but yeah TITCM.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

Quote from: RBoGYou've been pegged in the category of "Needs learning but not irrevocably retarded"

Quote from: Calendula! on July 28, 2008, 01:34:29 AM
Joy. So that would put me about on a level with the rest of you guys?

This exchange alone makes me like Cal.

Welcome, and stuff. 

Calendula!

로저: 석크 마이 띡크!! :D

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO on July 28, 2008, 04:59:20 PM
Quote from: RBoGYou've been pegged in the category of "Needs learning but not irrevocably retarded"

Quote from: Calendula! on July 28, 2008, 01:34:29 AM
Joy. So that would put me about on a level with the rest of you guys?

This exchange alone makes me like Cal.

Welcome, and stuff. 

2nd'ed

Wait, why didn't I say that earlier in the thread?

Anyway, hi Cal.

Payne

Quote from: Calendula! on July 28, 2008, 04:02:03 PM
Thank you, Cramulus, that's very neighborly of you. :) I've actually been reading and enjoying those two boards a lot the last couple of weeks, and will continue to do so.

The rest of you... dude, I get it, it was a dumb thread. Go chew on something else for a while. Or don't. <3 As you like it.

Quote from: Dr. Payne on July 28, 2008, 01:19:41 PM
Quote from: Calendula! on July 28, 2008, 11:04:07 AM
Roger, you are a HORRIBLE BASTARD. And your grinning icon makes it that much more a slap in the face.  :argh!:

I was going to make you a special picture, but then I decided not to. So you can just imagine it-- it had a bunch of middle fingers in it...

You guys aren't elitist. You're just obviously on a higher natural level than anyone else.  :roll: It is why I aspire to be like you, and why I am so very very crushed by your crushing statements.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going off to drown my sorrows in cheap booze now, so THERE.

PROTIP: Tone does not carry well in a textual medium.

Welcome, btw, I feel you have potential, just calm it a bit, accept the criticism and the mind ray friend-requests. It'll all work out for the best in the end.

I thought I was being nice to you too!

~~~Payne: Is hurt.

Calendula!

But Payne... I thought what we had went beyond mere words.  :sad: That you could doubt my esteem... it hurts me, Payne... it hurts me.

(I did actually mean to comment and thank you for that-- sorry, I forgot! Thanks for that.   :D)

And cheers, Cainad-- and, pray tell: what, if any, is your relationship to Cain? It's a question I've been pondering on.  :?

Cheers, all! I love you, really, despite it all. (By and large, anyway. :mrgreen:)

LMNO

Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way....

Tits or GTFO.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Calendula! on July 28, 2008, 05:44:29 PM
And cheers, Cainad-- and, pray tell: what, if any, is your relationship to Cain? It's a question I've been pondering on.  :?

We commented on each other's blogs a few times, back when I actually posted on mine. Then I realized he posted on both POEE and here, and I had already been using my internet name, so I joined up, got some chuckles out of the confusion, and then I never went away.

Calendula!

Aw... I was hoping it was a joke.  :lulz: Oh, well. ^_^

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 28, 2008, 04:08:21 PM

also:

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 28, 2008, 01:11:33 AM
Oh, and you're not being recieved very well because nobody here treats eris as anything but a metaphor.  It's not a legitimate religion, for god's sake.

While I agree with what you said,
quit speaking for everybody

What, now I have to preface every statement with "I know I don't speak for everyone, but here's what I think..."

Fuck that shit.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cramulus

what, so I have to keep my mouth shut when someone tries to present their opinion as the Will of the Consensus?

Fuck that shit.

LMNO

Cramulus

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 28, 2008, 08:50:33 PM
what, so I have to keep my mouth shut when someone tries to present their opinion as the Will of the Consensus?

Fuck that shit.

There's no reason you can't just say "you're full of shit".  I will, however, continue to spout arrogant statements with no modifiers or disclaimers.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".