News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

The Gates of Janus

Started by Alamaris, July 30, 2008, 04:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alamaris

Delurking out of curiousity.

Has anyone read this one?  Its written by Ian Brady, the Moors Murderer.  I'm a couple chapters in and not sure what I think of it yet.  Brady seems like an amusingly pretentious asshole (ie, he'd fit in pretty well on PD) but he has his moments where it seems like he's trying too hard.

Thoughts?

Daruko

Quote from: Alamaris on July 30, 2008, 04:43:26 AM

Has anyone read this one?  Its written by Ian Brady, the Moors Murderer.  I'm a couple chapters in and not sure what I think of it yet.  Brady seems like an amusingly pretentious asshole (ie, he'd fit in pretty well on PD) but he has his moments where it seems like he's trying too hard.

Thoughts?

Haven't read, but  :mittens:

Cramulus

Daruko

quit being rude

Keep your drama in your threads plz.

LMNO

Thoughts?

Haven't heard of it.  What's he on about?

Daruko

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 30, 2008, 05:08:47 AM
Daruko

quit being rude

Keep your drama in your threads plz.

I was just agreeing with this charming fellow here.   
I hardly see any harm in that.   :lulz:

LMNO

Thoughts?

Haven't heard of it.  What's he on about?

Cain

Lol, that was my description of Mein Kampf.

Lots of serial killers seem to think they are a lot smarter than they are.  Usually their intelligence is slightly higher than average, but thats because stupid and average killers get caught after their first murder, normally.  They also think they seem to have a unique insight into the mind of other serial killers.

All of which is total bullshit.

It would be interesting to see what he thinks though.  Not for his insights, which are probably obvious and dull, but from a psychoanalysis point of view.