News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

FACT: Lindemans makes the best Pino Noir evar.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 03, 2008, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Fuck that linear shit! My wine has complexity!
          \

Jenne

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cainad on August 06, 2008, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: triple zero on August 06, 2008, 11:04:39 AM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on August 05, 2008, 01:35:29 PMwhat does "linear" mean when describing wine?

some wine, if you pour it in a glass, the stream forms a parabola, we call this quadratic wine.

other wines, when spilled on the floor becomes planar, as opposed to linear.

now, the real complexity that i think Jenne desires flows from absorbing it into cloth, like that pretty white suit of yours, which completely alters its topological qualities.

Call me an elitist, but I really prefer fractal wine over everything else.

i dunno, fractal wine may often be very complex, i usually find it's self-similarity a bit boring as well.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I find fractal wine too recursive; I prefer pi wine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Haven't found a wine like this yet, but I once had a port that was quite palindrome - like.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Anch

Quote from: Richter on August 06, 2008, 09:02:03 PM
Haven't found a wine like this yet, but I once had a port that was quite palindrome - like.
It tasted the same going in as it did going out?
:x
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on August 06, 2008, 08:50:22 PM

Meh, I get frustrated with the lack of patterns. The levels of complexity just keep going and going and I become irrational. However, I once got my hands on imaginary wine, and that shit was fucked up.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Cainad on August 06, 2008, 10:43:55 PM

Meh, I get frustrated with the lack of patterns. The levels of complexity just keep going and going and I become irrational. However, I once got my hands on imaginary wine, and that shit was fucked up.

:mittens:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

:thanks:

I nominate this for the Thread of the Month.

Triple Zero

ah, just rotate the bottle 90 degrees and try again.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Daruko

lindemans is like $7.99 a bottle.... yuo sure that shit's good?