News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

FACT: Lindemans makes the best Pino Noir evar.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 03, 2008, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Fuck that linear shit! My wine has complexity!
          \

Jenne

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cainad on August 06, 2008, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: triple zero on August 06, 2008, 11:04:39 AM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on August 05, 2008, 01:35:29 PMwhat does "linear" mean when describing wine?

some wine, if you pour it in a glass, the stream forms a parabola, we call this quadratic wine.

other wines, when spilled on the floor becomes planar, as opposed to linear.

now, the real complexity that i think Jenne desires flows from absorbing it into cloth, like that pretty white suit of yours, which completely alters its topological qualities.

Call me an elitist, but I really prefer fractal wine over everything else.

i dunno, fractal wine may often be very complex, i usually find it's self-similarity a bit boring as well.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I find fractal wine too recursive; I prefer pi wine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Haven't found a wine like this yet, but I once had a port that was quite palindrome - like.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Anch

Quote from: Richter on August 06, 2008, 09:02:03 PM
Haven't found a wine like this yet, but I once had a port that was quite palindrome - like.
It tasted the same going in as it did going out?
:x
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on August 06, 2008, 08:50:22 PM

Meh, I get frustrated with the lack of patterns. The levels of complexity just keep going and going and I become irrational. However, I once got my hands on imaginary wine, and that shit was fucked up.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Cainad on August 06, 2008, 10:43:55 PM

Meh, I get frustrated with the lack of patterns. The levels of complexity just keep going and going and I become irrational. However, I once got my hands on imaginary wine, and that shit was fucked up.

:mittens:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

:thanks:

I nominate this for the Thread of the Month.

Triple Zero

ah, just rotate the bottle 90 degrees and try again.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Daruko

lindemans is like $7.99 a bottle.... yuo sure that shit's good?