News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

out of context text message thread!

Started by trillian, August 05, 2008, 03:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I wish I could sleep in the shed, that would be rad"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rumckle

"Making sure I'm not being left in the dark, like Hitler: Jews, I don't know 'bout no Jews."
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

trippinprincezz13

"Gonna go fleshlighting for a lil. Be home by 10"
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Can you believe two hardons zooming toward each other will be the last of humanity?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

"hey dorkus, i'm in no way, shape or form upset whichu. mom said u thought i might be.  but we all know how tardlike she is."

Damned Dino

Can't come now.  There's a copperhead in my pants.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BADGE OF HONOR

"I just wanna mack on a bitch you know?"
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Richter

"fortified with Vietnamese Foaming Asp!"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eve

"He got voted off i am BAWWWWing" <--NOTSOMEONEONTHEFORUMRLY

"i do like you and ice cream and beer! but DEATH"
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Eve on August 23, 2008, 09:45:35 PM
"He got voted off i am BAWWWWing" <--NOTSOMEONEONTHEFORUMRLY

WASNTMENONONO