News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

No one has heard these before

Started by Xooxe, July 14, 2008, 03:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xooxe

My PC is dead right now and I've been sifting through my 'music' (a.k.a me just fucking around with a MIDI keyboard and guitar) and there's stuff of which I'm the only person in the world has heard. I thought that was odd so I'm posting a few audio doodles. Nothing special but I had fun half making them and then going "ahhh fuck it" and leaving them inside my external disk.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J98D4L5L

mucky vicars - From June 2006. Turn your bass down, it's well messy. It would be fun to turn this into an actual song.

Org-rah - The last bit of music I made and it's from December 2007. Hardly any EQ work, boring stereo image, monotonous drums with overly aggressive compression. Actually, when it comes to mastering I'm lazy as fuck.

kul - I made this when I was 17.  :)  I'd just bought my first electric guitar and I think the crappy riff I was playing must have been subconciously ripped from a few places because it's so goddamn obvious. At 01:10 I got bored of the riff, mashed up the sample and electronically made something else of it.

The names are all bollocks because the tracks aren't about anything.

I can't write anything on this laptop because the sound device is terrible.  :sad:

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

bones

Im digging org-rah. A cool little track.
filmmusic

Xooxe

Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on July 23, 2008, 12:06:26 AM
Mind if I POEEcast these?

Hah, I completely forgot about this thread. Go for it. I'd prefer it if the tracks are completely unnamed though.

Quote from: bones on August 06, 2008, 04:04:17 PM
Im digging org-rah. A cool little track.

Thanks. I want to write more silly waltzes when I finally get my PC fixed. Also I wouldn't mind messing with some swing beats but it's hard to get them sounding right electronically.