News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

?????

Started by Buddha's Ghost Penis, August 11, 2008, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Cainad (dec.)

I see your point. Does this not constitute indecent exposure?

AFK

I nominate this thread be included in Lollercaust, minus this post of course. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Wow, lollercaust still isn't out?

AFK

Err, well, actually, I'm not entirely sure.  I was just assuming.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

It isn't out yet. But I would be amused to see the above witty and vibrant debate in Lollercaust.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 18, 2008, 01:03:41 AM
Wow, lollercaust still isn't out?

Yeah, I got roped into putting a book together...

I did make it into a poster but it needs more work.

I have a highly experimental pamphloster I'm still developing that's going to be fucking fantastic and will piss off a lot of people.  But I decided that if the lollercaust material isn't lulzy enough, I'm going to have to start fabricating lulz at the expense of the content.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

D.A.N

@Buddha's Ghost penis
(This has nothing to do with your topic)I just wanted to say I really hate your username

LMNO

D.A.N., you are clearly UNHELLO.

LMNO
-WEEEOOO.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: D.A.N on August 20, 2008, 03:54:13 PM
@Buddha's Ghost penis
(This has nothing to do with your topic)I just wanted to say I really hate your username

That's odd. I think it's the best username in the history of usernames and that it is highly doubtful any username will ever get close to this level of epic win ever again in the future, DAN.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Netaungrot on August 20, 2008, 09:36:26 PM
@Buddha's Ghost penis

That's odd. I think it's the best username in the history of usernames and that it is highly doubtful any username will ever get close to this level of epic win ever again in the future, DAN.

I agree with Net. I believe the general consensus among top Epicwinologists is that "Buddha's Ghost Penis" is the closest thing to absolute win (the maximum attainable amount of win) that has yet been achieved.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on August 20, 2008, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: Netaungrot on August 20, 2008, 09:36:26 PM
@Buddha's Ghost penis

I agree with Net. I believe the general consensus among top Epicwinologists is that "Buddha's Ghost Penis" is the closest thing to absolute win (the maximum attainable amount of win) that has yet been achieved.

Plus, it's popular with the ladies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Messier Undertree

@Buddha's Ghost penis

I do believe this constitutes stepping.