News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Hacking is SRS Business

Started by Cain, August 16, 2008, 06:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Via Threat Level

QuoteA Turkish computer hacker who was helping that country's media and national police investigate computer crimes was kidnapped and tortured by a notorious ATM hacker, according to a report from the Turkish press.

The victim, known online as "Kier," had been leaking information to Turkish reporters about an underground figure called Cha0, when he briefly disappeared. He resurfaced in May, and described being abducted and beaten by Cha0 and his henchmen.

A photo of Kier stripped down to his underwear and seated in a chair surfaced on the online crime forum DarkMarket, according to a source there, who provided a copy of the photo. Kier is seen holding a sign that reads in part: "I am rat. I am pig. I am reporter. I am fucked by Cha0."

Thats some fairly serious pwnage, it must be said.

Iason Ouabache

Hackers can afford to have their own henchmen now??    :eek:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

nurbldoff

Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on August 16, 2008, 06:38:40 AMVia Threat Level

QuoteA Turkish computer hacker who was helping that country's media and national police investigate computer crimes was kidnapped and tortured by a notorious ATM hacker, according to a report from the Turkish press.

The victim, known online as "Kier," had been leaking information to Turkish reporters about an underground figure called Cha0, when he briefly disappeared. He resurfaced in May, and described being abducted and beaten by Cha0 and his henchmen.

A photo of Kier stripped down to his underwear and seated in a chair surfaced on the online crime forum DarkMarket, according to a source there, who provided a copy of the photo. Kier is seen holding a sign that reads in part: "I am rat. I am pig. I am reporter. I am fucked by Cha0."

Thats some fairly serious pwnage, it must be said.

zomg PWND indeed  :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I had no idea that Ass-To-Mouth hackers existed.

:a2m: HAXXXORZ :a2m:

Voodoo