News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

...and suddenly, it all made sense.

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 18, 2008, 03:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nast

It did not suddenly make sense to me.
To what do you refer?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cain

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had a fucking camping trip. The only weekend this summer I could take the kids. Sorry, they're more important than a bunch of Christian furries.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

umm, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

I concur with everything, because it's the easy thing to do. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 18, 2008, 02:19:29 PM
I concur with everything, because it's the easy thing to do. 
I take offense to that.

AFK

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 18, 2008, 02:18:26 PM
umm, I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I have no idea what YOU'RE talking about, so we're even.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

You never can tell with them shore dwellers. 

Richter

I'll thank you not to confuse the Seaside Assholes Cabal with the Innsmouth Fishfuckers Club.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

dilla-whats?

i hope thats a new word for prostitute!

AFK

My guess is he's talking about all of the tourists flooding the coast this time of year.  Am I right? 

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Frederieke Noodle on August 18, 2008, 07:46:16 PM
dilla-whats?

i hope thats a new word for prostitute!

No, that's debutantes.   :lulz:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".