News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

...and suddenly, it all made sense.

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 18, 2008, 03:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I've got a 5 pack of pale ale at home too... chicken and beer for dinner?

TTM,
purveyor of health foods.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That sounds like exactly what I am going to have for  dinner.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Beats Chop Suey with the in-laws.   :x
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bruno

During finals week I survived almost entirely on convenience store fried chicken and jelly beans.

In my defense, that convenience store has the best fried chicken, and they were JellyBelly beans.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on August 18, 2008, 09:48:38 PM
During finals week I survived almost entirely on convenience store fried chicken and jelly beans.

In my defense, that convenience store has the best fried chicken, and they were JellyBelly beans.

WANT

MOTHERFUCKING

FRIED

CHICKEN

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bruno

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bruno

trillian

Are you chicken, God? It's me, Margaret.

Mangrove

Yes, Margaret? It is I, YOUR CHICKEN GOD!
  /

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When I worked at Borders we had a woman come in and ask for "The Chicken God's Wife".

Then I wanted it to be a real book.

Vene

Quote from: Nigel on August 19, 2008, 08:37:54 PM
When I worked at Borders we had a woman come in and ask for "The Chicken God's Wife".

Then I wanted it to be a real book.
Well, I did a search for "The Chicken God's Wife" and it looks like there was one other person who wanted it to be a book.  Or, I guess you could each know the same woman.
link