News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

CUPCAKES!

Started by Eve, August 20, 2008, 05:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Eve on November 08, 2008, 06:35:26 PM
Red velvet cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese frosting:

Camera phone, but they'd probably be shitty pictures either way. I was lazy and didn't feel like finding my piping bag, so I used a big ziplock bag, cut one of the bottom corners off, and used that. I think it worked decently well, even if they won't be winning any cute cupcake awards.

Red velvet?

RED VELVET?!

DO FUCKING WANT.

Cramulus

those were beeeeeeeeeeeelicious

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Eve on August 21, 2008, 04:29:52 PM
Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 20, 2008, 07:54:57 AM
Yes but what do they look like on the inside?

Sry for crappy cell phone picture--my camera battery died.
Wee, your cupcakes are pretty, miss.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

navkat

trippinprincezz13

For a vagina cupcake, have to say that looks pretty gross. Mostly because it looks like a bloody period mess in the middle.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

navkat

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on November 14, 2008, 03:12:44 PM
For a vagina cupcake, have to say that looks pretty gross. Mostly because it looks like a bloody period mess in the middle.

I wish I could take credit for that, but I can't.

The Muffins made it.

Richter

Quote from: Barack Obama on November 10, 2008, 04:31:38 AM
Quote from: Eve on November 08, 2008, 06:35:26 PM
Red velvet cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese frosting:

Camera phone, but they'd probably be shitty pictures either way. I was lazy and didn't feel like finding my piping bag, so I used a big ziplock bag, cut one of the bottom corners off, and used that. I think it worked decently well, even if they won't be winning any cute cupcake awards.

Red velvet?

RED VELVET?!

DO FUCKING WANT.

These were some of the finest cakes from cups I've ever sampled.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Why must you make me lament what was so nearly within my grasp? :x  Have I not suffered enough?

Richter

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU VOTED OBAMA.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat