News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Volunteer Wanted to review the Etc. Discordia

Started by Cramulus, August 20, 2008, 07:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I'm looking for one or two (at most) volunteers to read over our current draft of the Et Cetera Discordia and give me some feedback.

We've been working on this thing for so long I'm not sure I know what it looks like to outsiders anymore.

any takers?

AFK

How long is it and how long would one have to review it? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Right now the book is 80 pages. Most of it is graphics and nonsense, and you've already read a lot of it since you were at the Party at Limbo peak.

I'd love to get a review by the end of the week, hopefully, because I think we're getting towards the end of the editing process, and I'll need time to clean stuff up.

but there's no, like, "official due date" or anything.

hooplala

I'll do it if you want.

I'm not certain I have the same mindset as the group who put it together, but I'll give it a go if you would like.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

If you don't mind it taking several weeks, I'll look over it.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Though no one on this board probably realizes it... I love to give my opinion on things.  :roll: :wink:

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 20, 2008, 08:58:48 PM
Though no one on this board probably realizes it... I love to give my opinion on things.  :roll: :wink:

needs more e-prime.   :mrgreen:

Cramulus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 20, 2008, 09:01:52 PM

yes and no
in some sense  :p

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

You know, it appears to me, based on my memory of past posts, that this was the first post in a long time that made me physically laugh out loud (rather than LOL which appears to me as  more metaphorical). ;-)

hehehehehe
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 20, 2008, 09:07:24 PM

You know, it appears to me, based on my memory of past posts, that this was the first post in a long time that made me physically laugh out loud (rather than LOL which appears to me as  more metaphorical). ;-)

hehehehehe

I please to aim.   :)

Verbal Mike

I'd love to take a gander and give my pedantic nitpicks, but can't get started until the Games Convention is over, and then won't get much done till I'm back from Israel (Sep. 2). Still, I'd be more than glad to do it if time weren't such an issue.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Requia ☣

I'd love to review it once I'm done with The Invisibles (should be later tonight).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Triple Zero

ROFL
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.