News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Volunteer Wanted to review the Etc. Discordia

Started by Cramulus, August 20, 2008, 07:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

I read rather quickly... but if you are looking for someone to add any more edits I'm not so good at that. But I can have it read by the end of the week.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

the last yatto

Spag's was, from 1934 to 2004, a discount department store on Route 9 in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. The store was considered an early pioneer of discount retailing and was notable for its longtime resistance to accepting charge cards (until 1992) and offering plastic shopping bags (late 1996) and shopping carts (introduced in 1998)
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Voodoo

I read really slow.  I am kinda dumb.  but I love volunteering, so I AM IN!

AFK

Quote from: YattoDobbs on August 27, 2008, 08:57:09 PM
Spag's was, from 1934 to 2004, a discount department store on Route 9 in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. The store was considered an early pioneer of discount retailing and was notable for its longtime resistance to accepting charge cards (until 1992) and offering plastic shopping bags (late 1996) and shopping carts (introduced in 1998)

Somehow, it seems appropriate. 

Did they have a bunch of scaliwag employees?
More importantly, have you listened to my song "Spag" that is conveniently located in my signature?
It's spagilicious!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Valerie - Gone

I really doubt you need anymore volunteers, but... I'd like to read it.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Golden Applesauce

Same.  I like to think that I have a flair for literary criticism.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

A.N. Other

"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

Chairman Risus

In case you guys haven't figured it out, this book doesn't actually exist.

Cain

I don't want to review your book.

It probably sucks anyway.

A.N. Other

Quote from: Risus on September 02, 2008, 03:20:04 AM
In case you guys haven't figured it out, this book doesn't actually exist.

That's not the point. The point is if there was a book, we'd read it.
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

Cramulus

There's a book. You'll have to take my word on that. We're working on our sixth draft. It's getting kind of large. However, we're not ready to release it yet. If we make our fifth draft public, you probably won't read the final version too closely. I've sent it to three volunteers who posted ITT - so far, none of them have gotten back to me.   :argh!:

The reason this is taking so long is because the thing kicks so much ass. Net really is a wizard of designomancy. Also, we're trying to find moar text to put in it, because we feel net's kickass design might be wasted if we strictly publish stuff we got from the Masquerade party. We'll be releasing this in print as well as PDF, so if you want a copy for your bookshelf as well as your hard drive, we'll have a relatively cheap version available.

Chairman Risus

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

First thoughts... the pdf is frickin huge and wants to eat my CPU.

Second thoughts coming in PM.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Verbal Mike

How do you plan to get it printed, Cram? Print-on-demand?
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cain