News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

The MIT OpenCourseWare

Started by Cain, August 24, 2008, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/home/home/index.htm

This.

Is.

Awesome.

A world class education, for free.  You couldn't hope for anything better than this.  Anything MIT does, you can download course material and learn until your heart is content.  Anything from Aeronautics to Writing.

Cain

Oh dear, I appear to be downloading a DIY course on revolution how did that happen I am not very good with computer.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on August 24, 2008, 10:05:23 PM
Oh dear, I appear to be downloading a DIY course on revolution how did that happen I am not very good with computer.

Quick, turn it off and run a magnet along the hard drive maybe the men in dark suits will go easy on you if you don't do it again.

Iason Ouabache

:fap:  I just had a Nerd-gasm!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

East Coast Hustle

don't know how i missed this the first time around.

thanks, dude.

ECH,
multiple PhD-to-be
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on August 24, 2008, 07:57:03 PM
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/home/home/index.htm

This.

Is.

Awesome.

A world class education, for free.  You couldn't hope for anything better than this.  Anything MIT does, you can download course material and learn until your heart is content.  Anything from Aeronautics to Writing.

I've been over there several times in the past few weeks... thanks for the link Cain!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Kai

It would be infinitely easy to become a polyglot if you simply read, understand and remember the stuff posted here.

Simply amazing.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jasper

In accord with the acronym I just posted in the Veriwerrung thread,

This Is The Happiest Day Of My Life.

Shadowdaemon

Damn you Cain. I don't have time to read all this, do other stuff in my life and sleep too. DAMN YUO!
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Prisons are for those who cannot exist without preying on others.

Murderers, rapists, thieves, and Halliburton execs. 

Potheads?  Meh.  All they do is sit on the couch, eating Cheetohs.

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is completely fucking awesome, I wish I could get a living stipend so I could just sit here and read all day.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr Goofy

When my free time kicks back in ... wait after this link I will never have free time again!

Abramelin

wooah!  :eek:

8)

very nice, thank you Cain.

Ylva

It's at times like these, when such wonderful material is right before me, that I wish I had highspeed instead of dail-up.
Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.  ~Moshe Dayan
Our souls are all suffocating.

That's as fucking smart as I get people.

Cain

Number one reason to go to University is for incredible download speeds.  I should have bought an extra hard drive when I was studying.