Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Jenne

Ugh.  I HATE that word.

LMNO

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on August 29, 2008, 03:49:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 29, 2008, 03:05:30 PM
Hillary as cargo cult... That's brilliant, Cain.

Well the pro-Clinton bloggers who went on to form PUMA are essentially just that.  Its totally removed from cause and effect.  They care more about Clinton as a political figure than they do for her policies - which are closer to Obama than McCain, who they now support.  Its cargo cultism all the way.  They literally watch her speeches for coded messages to show her disapproval of Obama, even when she is praising him.

Its bizzare and a little sad.  And the best reason to pick on PUMA, bar none.

Yeah, they make fun of those people on the Daily Show all the time.  It's hilarious.  They keep asking them "ARE YOU HEALED YET?"

LMNO

Hey, before I got married, I often enjoyed the company of older women.

Jenne

LMNO

I ain't got no shame in my game.

LMNO
-love my sweet little scatgranny.

Jenne

Cainad (dec.)

Jeez, I leave this thread for less than 24 hours and this is what happens? Fuckin' hell.

Ari

Quote from: Cainad on August 29, 2008, 04:52:24 PM
Jeez, I leave this thread for less than 24 hours and this is what happens? Fuckin' hell.
I smell Bratwurst.
パンクビッチ

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on August 29, 2008, 09:24:45 AM
Finally, Roger, I have seen you spam threads for lesser reasons. Hypocrisy is not becoming of you.
Don't edit my posts. Don't be a pussy. If you're going to abuse your mod priveliges, quit fucking around and just ban me. I mean, you can't have Discordians who think differently from yourself running around, can you? Shit no.

wow, you're a fuckin genius, aren't you?

:lulz:

I'm the one who edited your spam post, fuckchops. Like it says right in the post itself.

But thanks for shitting on Roger for no reason. I enjoy seeing him rip apart assholes like you.

also, in case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, NostalgicBadger is an old poster in new guise.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 29, 2008, 05:38:54 PM
Quote from: nostalgicBadger on August 29, 2008, 09:24:45 AM
Finally, Roger, I have seen you spam threads for lesser reasons. Hypocrisy is not becoming of you.
Don't edit my posts. Don't be a pussy. If you're going to abuse your mod priveliges, quit fucking around and just ban me. I mean, you can't have Discordians who think differently from yourself running around, can you? Shit no.

wow, you're a fuckin genius, aren't you?

:lulz:

I'm the one who edited your spam post, fuckchops. Like it says right in the post itself.

But thanks for shitting on Roger for no reason. I enjoy seeing him rip apart assholes like you.

also, in case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, NostalgicBadger is an old poster in new guise.

Like, how old? Anyone I would know?

AFK

I have a couple of suspicions.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.