News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I love Mark Warner.

Who's Mark Warner?

trillian

see?  everyone <3's Mark Warner. 

he's the previous governor of VA.  Currently running for senate.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warner

Suu

Even if the entire popular vote in RI or MA went to McCain, the electorals would STILL go to Obama. That's how blue we are. Not bad for a land that once upon a time barely tolerated religious freedom.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

wade

wow, that is insane!

Will I be seeing this news on CNN anytime soon, or can't it be proven?

Also, what do you think will happen when Obama loses the election?   I wonder if there will be riots? (like that whole LA rodney thing.)   I wonder if people will be rounded up and sent to FEMA camps?   hahahaha...  If Obama loses, I think there is potential for some serious ass-fuckery, but what the fuck do I know anyways.

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

wade

Quote from: Squiddy on September 01, 2008, 05:46:46 AM
i swear if those people get voted into office i'm OUT OF HERE

not just because they're douchebags, but because the people here were stupid enough to vote for them and i just don't want to live with those people.

-tired and trying to make sense. possibly failing. sorry.-
my parents would probably let you stay in their basement for a while... it's finished and everything, so it isn't a dungeon... 

:P

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Vene

Quote from: wgeorgew on September 01, 2008, 08:36:36 PM

not just because they're douchebags, but because the people here were stupid enough to vote for them and i just don't want to live with those people.

my parents would probably let you stay in their basement for a while... it's finished and everything, so it isn't a dungeon... 

Run Squiddy!  He's going to chain you to the wall and make you his sex slave!

Suu

Quote from: wgeorgew on September 01, 2008, 08:35:07 PM
wow, that is insane!

Also, what do you think will happen when Obama loses the election?   I wonder if there will be riots? (like that whole LA rodney thing.)   I wonder if people will be rounded up and sent to FEMA camps?   hahahaha...  If Obama loses, I think there is potential for some serious ass-fuckery, but what the fuck do I know anyways.

There will be a mass exodus to Canada. That's right, us Americans will invade your spaggy ass country.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

wade

Quote from: Vene on September 01, 2008, 08:37:48 PM

meh.

IRL I'm like a scared little puppy...  i doubt i'm even capable of that.

but if i ever do get my own place, i'd probably let some americans fleeing their country stay there, until you start annoying me, then i'd have to ask you to find another place....
and
as long as they don't plan on hurting me....which i doubt any of you would want to do...  

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

wade

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2008, 08:44:44 PM
wow, that is insane!

There will be a mass exodus to Canada. That's right, us Americans will invade your spaggy ass country.
i know a few canadians who hate the US they say americans are fine when they are alone, but once you get them in a group, it is unbearable...   arrogance skyrockets apparantly..  (i wouldn't know)

so if that does happens be prepaired for a lot of whiners whining about all the americans...

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: wgeorgew on September 01, 2008, 08:45:21 PM

meh.

IRL I'm like a scared little puppy...  i doubt i'm even capable of that.

but if i ever do get my own place, i'd probably let some americans fleeing their country stay there, until you start annoying me, then i'd have to ask you to find another place....
and
as long as they don't plan on hurting me....which i doubt any of you would want to do...  

If you come within 500ft of me I'll have you arrested.

Iason Ouabache

The by-county map of the 2004 election is very very depressing, BTW.

Don't ask me why but the colors are backwards.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Vene

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 01, 2008, 09:33:05 PM
The by-county map of the 2004 election is very very depressing, BTW.

Don't ask me why but the colors are backwards.
Map showing the normal colors by county:

Map showing election results based on the population of each county:

Source

Kurt Christ

Map showing two blobs of silly putty squished together:
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, what do you think will happen when Obama loses the election?   I wonder if there will be riots? (like that whole LA rodney thing.) 

Why?  Because Obama is Black?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squiddy on September 01, 2008, 09:32:16 PM
Quote from: wgeorgew on September 01, 2008, 08:45:21 PM

meh.

IRL I'm like a scared little puppy...  i doubt i'm even capable of that.

and

If you come within 500ft of me I'll have you arrested.

Great.  Another fucking thread ruined by Wade.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.