News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Assuming, of course, that questions are still being asked at that point.

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2010, 06:18:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2010, 05:27:18 AM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on September 01, 2008, 05:13:55 AM
Who is sarah palin?

:lulz:

Ah, the good old days.

I take comfort in the knowledge that people will be asking that very question again in about 30 years or less.

Optimist. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Sarah Palin is also the pet project of the Wonkette blog.  Speaking of which...

http://feeds.wonkette.com/click.phdo?i=d564c1f52372aca67d624ac8ec821b0b

QuoteSarah Palin's hometown newspaper reported last week that America's Sweetheart got a restraining order against a Pennsylvania teenager who sent her death threats. After learning their baby had been put in a corner, the Sarah Palin Internet swiftly came to her rescue, and now everything is right in the world because this teenager is now receiving round-the-clock threats against his own life. That's what that pinko kiddie gets for messing with this nation's true president! But it turns out the teenager is actually a fellow Sarah Palin fan, not a librul Muslin terrorist.

QuoteThe Christys are conservative Christian people who heat with wood and homeschooled their son through high school. Shawn Christy is not liberal. He does not hate Sarah Palin; he's a fan — a young fan obsessed and then frustrated because he wanted to make contact with the Palins and be part of their phenomenon.

So this is just another chapter in our nation's sad history of reactionary-hillbilly on reactionary-hillbilly crime. Where is the hillbilly Bill Cosby to explain to everyone that hillbilly wingnuts need to come together to help Sarah Palin make lots of money, not drag each other down with their precious gun violence?

But the hillbillies will never give up their death threats. Perhaps they can forgive threats against Palin. But they certainly cannot forgive this teenager going behind their backs and making threats against NON-SARAH politicians who have actual jobs.

QuoteHe has had lots of opportunities to be arrested. The U.S. Capitol Police launched an investigation because Christy made more than 20 threats against President Barack Obama, more than 40 threats against 2008 Republican presidential candidate John McCain and another 40 against Palin. The Secret Service did its own investigation. Agents have visited Christy's home and spent hours talking to him on more than one occasion.

They did not arrest him. They did not charge him. Neither did the FBI in Anchorage and Allentown, Pa., who also investigated. [...]

No one in the Christy family denies Shawn Christy made more than 100 threats to various public officials. Even his parents aren't sure why he hasn't been arrested.

Death threats against those three? This is just another teenage bully trying to make Joe Biden feel bad.