News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Cindy McCain on ABC Today: Palin Has National Security Experience Because Alaska Is Close To Russia
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Requia ☣

Quote from: Tempest Virago on September 02, 2008, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 02, 2008, 02:52:14 PM
I kinda wish he had picked Liberman, if for no other reason than to see that tool get chewed up by Biden. 

That would have been pretty great. I have such hate for Lieberman. What a fucktard.

That's actually another reason Palin might've been picked. They might think that Biden will go easy on her since she's a woman. What I'm afraid of is he's going to say something stupid, and make people feel sorry for her. He tends to stick his foot in his mouth a lot.

Palin got picked cause she's a nutjob fundie and McCain isn't very popular with nutjob fundies.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

wade

people got to fund nut job fundies to run as independants.... 
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Tempest Virago

Quote from: Requiem on September 03, 2008, 01:34:43 AM
Quote from: Tempest Virago on September 02, 2008, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 02, 2008, 02:52:14 PM
I kinda wish he had picked Liberman, if for no other reason than to see that tool get chewed up by Biden. 

That would have been pretty great. I have such hate for Lieberman. What a fucktard.

That's actually another reason Palin might've been picked. They might think that Biden will go easy on her since she's a woman. What I'm afraid of is he's going to say something stupid, and make people feel sorry for her. He tends to stick his foot in his mouth a lot.

Palin got picked cause she's a nutjob fundie and McCain isn't very popular with nutjob fundies.

Yeah, but they hate Obama more. They would've voted for McCain anyway. Just look at all the fundies who said during the primary, "ARGH WE'RE NEVER GOING TO STAND WITH MCCAIN IF HE GETS NOMINATED WE ARE SO OUT OF HERE" and are now, "Yeah, we were just kidding. We'll totally vote for him."

There is the whole "enthusiasm gap" problem, where Obama's supporters are way more excited and have a higher opinion of him, then McCain's supporters do of him (last poll I saw on this had a pretty big gap, anyway), so it's beneficial in that sense, but I have a hard time imagining a large group of people switching their vote to McCain because of Palin. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I mean, I'm not a conservative, or a politician, for that matter.

But if it was me, I would've tried to pick somebody who appealed to the moderate/independent crowd, not somebody with views that are far-right of the majority of Americans. It just seems like a really bad choice, especially since they apparently didn't really vet her, and now all this scandal stuff is coming up.

Requia ☣

The fundies don't care, as long as she makes all the right claims, and doesn't sleep around, she ccould be spending tax money on crack and they'll still think she's a saint.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Vene

Quote from: Suu on September 03, 2008, 12:12:10 AM
Cindy McCain on ABC Today: Palin Has National Security Experience Because Alaska Is Close To Russia
:x
Dumb people make my head hurt.

Payne

Quote from: Vene on September 03, 2008, 05:01:08 AM
:x
Dumb people make my sphincter relax so much, hate starts seeping out and burning holes in my pance.

fixed

AFK

Well fuck, he should hire me as his expert on Canadian affairs. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Voodoo

How old was that Nikki Gullett?  She is absolutely beautiful -- or really a cute kid if she is in fact under 18.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSYWdoZRC8

Do you think the McCains are pissed that they picked the wrong (less pretty) Bangladeshi baby to adopt.

Iason Ouabache

I did a little research last night...  Alaska has only a little over 680,000 people.  There are 17 US cities with a population bigger than that.  Using that as a metric, Palin has about as much "experience" as my current mayor, Greg Ballard.  They seriously couldn't find anyone better than her?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Does Greg Ballard have a vagina?

I THINK NOT!

Cain

More importantly, does Greg Ballard eat mooseburgers?

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on September 03, 2008, 05:43:36 PM
More importantly, does Greg Ballard eat mooseburgers with his vagina?

LMNO
-asks the really important questions.

Payne

Quote from: LMNO on September 03, 2008, 05:46:34 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 03, 2008, 05:43:36 PM
More importantly, does Greg Ballard eat vaginas with his vagina?

LMNO
-asks the really important questions.

Payne
-Takes things needlessly too far.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘