News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

you'll "let" us go free.

:lulz:

ECH,
knoas maine has more guns and angry rednecks than the rest of NE combined
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Also, have you ever met a Maine Lumberjack?  They're like mountains with beards.  D/N/T
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 05, 2008, 04:21:43 PM
you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

Against 3 of the top 5 most densely populated states in the Nation that consists of bad drivers, angry Irish/Italians/Portuguese mafiosos and Kennedys. For less than the area that Maine takes up, CT/RI/MA have about 10x the amount of people as ME.

Wow...We should start the New England Civil War for the sheer lulz factor.

Vermont stays out of it though, they got nothing we want but Ben and Jerry's. Fucking hippies. I don't know what New Hampshire has, but we want them, they have no tax on booze and sell fireworks year round.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Suu on September 05, 2008, 04:31:35 PM
you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

Against 3 of the top 5 most densely populated states in the Nation that consists of bad drivers, angry Irish/Italians/Portuguese mafiosos and Kennedys. For less than the area that Maine takes up, CT/RI/MA have about 10x the amount of people as ME.

Vermont stays out of it though, they got nothing we want but Ben and Jerry's. Fucking hippies. I don't know what New Hampshire has, but we want them, they have no tax on booze and sell fireworks year round.

According to the US government, the devil is probably in New Hampshire. 
http://blog.forpeterssake.com/2007/12/this-day-in-history-satan-wins-his-case.html

Summary by Wikipedia:
QuoteIn 1971, Gerald Mayo brought a civil rights action in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania against Satan and his servants who allegedly placed deliberate obstacles in Mayo's path and caused Mayo's downfall. In this U.S. court's written opinion, the court did not deny the existence of Satan; rather, the court asserted that it was unlikely that Satan was ever present in the geographic area included in the Western District of Pennsylvania, stating, "We question whether plaintiff may obtain personal jurisdiction over the defendant in this judicial district." In what was clearly a jocular reference to The Devil and Daniel Webster, the court implied that Satan might live in New Hampshire, stating, "While the official reports disclose no case where this defendant has appeared as defendant there is an unofficial account of a trial in New Hampshire where this defendant filed an action of mortgage foreclosure as plaintiff." This appears to be the only published legal case in the United States regarding the existence of Satan and, at present, the United States' official position would seem to be that Satan may exist and, if so, Satan might be found in New Hampshire.

Iason Ouabache

you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

But where will you get your maple syrup??
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 05, 2008, 06:14:13 PM
you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

Maine is 3 or 4 times bigger than Vermont AND we has Maple Trees. 

LMNO

Vene

you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

Canada, they like everybody.  If they are willing to talk to us Michiganders, we have it too.  Please, buy stuff from us.  We need the money and jobs.  Please.  Our economy is only running by sheer determination and stubbornness at this point.

East Coast Hustle

you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

we can call New Hampshire a DMZ so we can both take advantage of the liquor store.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iason Ouabache

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2008/09/palin_the_intrepid_earmark_hat.php#more

Sarah Palin at the RNC:

Quote"I have protected the taxpayers by vetoing wasteful spending ... and championed reform to end the abuses of earmark spending by Congress. I told the Congress 'thanks but no thanks' for that Bridge to Nowhere."

Sarah Palin 9 years ago:

QuoteTake, for example, Wasilla City Council Informational Memorandum 99-62, prepared on June 14, 1999. This little gem outlines some of the state-funded projects that Wasilla City secured that year, including $1.2 million for storm water treatment and $605,000 for pedestrian pathways.

Then, slapped in the margin, former Mayor Sarah Palin -- reformer extraordinaire -- scribbled the following message:

FYI This does not include our nearly one million Dollars from the Feds for our Airport Paving Project.

We did well!!!

http://www.washingtonindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/council-scribble.jpg
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mangrove

If you Mainers split up the state, I want one of the bookstores in York Beach. You can keep the rest, but this one location will be absorbed by the SSOOKN archives.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

East Coast Hustle

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Vene on September 05, 2008, 06:52:18 PM
you'll "let" us go free.

ECH,

Canada, they like everybody.  If they are willing to talk to us Michiganders, we have it too.  Please, buy stuff from us.  We need the money and jobs.  Please.  Our economy is only running by sheer determination and stubbornness at this point.

this made me sad.

Voodoo

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 06, 2008, 05:37:16 AM
http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2008/09/palin_the_intrepid_earmark_hat.php#more

Sarah Palin at the RNC:

Quote"I have protected the taxpayers by vetoing wasteful spending ... and championed reform to end the abuses of earmark spending by Congress. I told the Congress 'thanks but no thanks' for that Bridge to Nowhere."

Sarah Palin 9 years ago:

QuoteTake, for example, Wasilla City Council Informational Memorandum 99-62, prepared on June 14, 1999. This little gem outlines some of the state-funded projects that Wasilla City secured that year, including $1.2 million for storm water treatment and $605,000 for pedestrian pathways.

Then, slapped in the margin, former Mayor Sarah Palin -- reformer extraordinaire -- scribbled the following message:

FYI This does not include our nearly one million Dollars from the Feds for our Airport Paving Project.

We did well!!!

http://www.washingtonindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/council-scribble.jpg

You are ignoring the important facts: she is a good-looking female republican that loves guns.  Everything else is details.  Remember, they got G.W.B. elected and he wasn't even that cute.

AFK

Charlie Gibson from ABC is going to be her first interview sometime this week.  He's alright but I'd rather see her get grilled by Chris Matthews.