News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 08, 2008, 02:11:30 PM
Charlie Gibson from ABC is going to be her first interview sometime this week.  He's alright but I'd rather see her get grilled by Chris Matthews. 

It will be heavily scripted, no doubt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 08, 2008, 03:16:44 PM
Charlie Gibson from ABC is going to be her first interview sometime this week.  He's alright but I'd rather see her get grilled by Chris Matthews. 

Fuck it.  Hand her over to Keith Olbermann.  Only one gets out alive. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

:lulz:  THAT would be worth paying for.

Voodoo

off course, but today I drove to work behind an old rusty pick-em-up truck with the follow written on the back window (not a bumper sticker, individual vinyl letters):

No Osama
No Obama
No Chelsea's Momma

God bless Texas!!!

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2008, 12:38:08 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 08, 2008, 03:16:44 PM

Fuck it.  Hand her over to Keith Olbermann.  Only one gets out alive. 

He interviewed Obama last night.  In the interview Keith asked him about Palin, I think it was about her kooky church.  He suggested that Palin will answer those questions herself when she does interviews and said she's sure to go on Countdown with Keith to do an interview.

Keith just laughed at Obama. 

It would be nice to see, though.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

OICWUTObamaDIDTHAR.  I wish his technique wasn't so subtle though.

Fucking Biden needs to come out swinging soon.

Voodoo

I can't wait until the VP debate.  $10 says Biden makes her so angry she pulls a gun.

LMNO

$20 bucks says he behaves like a jackass and gets branded a condescending misogynist.

Voodoo

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 04:26:23 PM
$20 bucks says he behaves like a jackass and gets branded a condescending misogynist.

that happens no matter what.  I want to see action.  I wonder if she would field dress biden after she puts him down?

Jenne

:lulz:  Damn, that would be awesome.

No, they are both getting schooled by their separate campaigns.

Nice thing is, I've noticed when her voice gets strident, it surpasses even Hillary's on the shrill factor.  I mean, it actually has a CRACKING quality.  As a linguist, I know this makes a difference.  So they're going to be schooling her on keeping that quality low, but if he shakes her up, and gets her to start yelling...the cringing will ensue.

I'm hoping she is so unschooled she'll start sighing like Gore and getting aggressive and shout.  She's come out with teeth bared, so I know Biden will have some pithy stuff in his arsenal, he just needs to keep the patronizing, "There, there, lil girl" out of HIS voice as well.

AFK

$30 bucks says he behaves like a pefect gentleman, yet he and all of the questioners get branded condescending misogynists.

That seems to be the theme with her.

"Hi, Sarah.  Is that pantsuit cotton?"
"ZOMG, FUCKING SEXIST PIG!!!!"
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 09, 2008, 04:32:11 PM

$30 bucks says he behaves like a pefect gentleman, yet he and all of the questioners get branded condescending misogynists.

That seems to be the theme with her.

"Hi, Sarah.  Is that pantsuit cotton?"
"ZOMG, FUCKING SEXIST PIG!!!!"

I think he's already been branded.

Like I said, if he uses his quick-thinking brain (dude is SHARP!) to sting her and zing her, it's ok, he's just gotta keep that know-it-all thing out of the tone is all.

Because either way, she sounds like a fucking fool when she talks.  Even when she was trying to rip Obama and his campaign a new one at her RNC acceptance speech, listen to the quality of her voice and the cadence.  It churns the stomach.

I'm willing to bet most people (aka men) kept the volume low and just stared into those eyes of hers followed by watching that smirking mouth open, close, open, close.

Don't think she was inspiring things political that night--rather things horizontal.

Cain

Mysogny will come into play over the next two weeks, and the fReichtards will be "oh noez, a bitchy womanz with a nasty voice may be President".

Funny how the media were perfectly down with some of that when it was Clinton though.

Voodoo

And she's not even that good looking.  I am always amazed by the women old men seem to think are hawt.

Biden should be coached to just answer the questions and wait until she makes a fool out of herself before pointing out that she has no experience, doesn't know what the job is, and was governor of a state with less people that Texas A&M.

Jenne

That's probably what he's being coached to do, Rev V.

And Cain, I think you have it in one.