News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Well, mighty PD

Started by Lilith, September 05, 2008, 03:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilith

here I am.
I would really like to get to know you all further, but no time right now to read through all those posts and I don't like to jump into anything without having read it...
so I decided to start my own here.
If nobody will reply, I can do this myself and then at least I know what this is all about...well, most of the time.
And it will be interesting to listen to myself, cause how can I know what I think before I heard what I said?
Too confusing? Illogical? Stupid? Well, I'm female, nuff said.
So, enough of your precious time wasted :D go on and have fun, I might be back once in a while.

Payne

Hi.

Don't go into the pool, it still hasn't been cleaned.

Lilith

oh sh...
I already stepped in, is that bad?
Weird stuff floating around, though...

AFK

At least it wasn't on fire.  That happens rather often. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

If you want to get a feel for what we're about, I'd recommend reading through the Black Iron Prison, which should be found in the Think For Yourself, Schmuck! board.

Alternatively, there are group projects run on the Operation: Mindfuck board, both trolling and less antagonistic projects like the GASMs (Golden Apple Seed Missions).

Arts/ writing on Literate Chaotic and Bring and Brag.

Shit your hate on the Or Kill Me Board.

This board is for discussing the Principia Discordia itself, if you're interested in that.

Apple Talk for inane boring chat, and unfiled crap.

If you're really anal, you can read through the Site Matters section.

Payne

Oh, and if you want to tell us how your soggy cheese toastie tastes/was made: Discordian Recipes.

LMNO

Heya Lil.

So, are you a fan of Cheers, or do you just dig on the Zohar?

Faust

welcome lil, you might find this place a little different from COgoogle though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Yeah.

We're all pretty mean at times, and almost no one gets banned.

Cain

And you can argue with admins and mods.

Cramulus

Hey lilith, welcome to PD. Despite what Payne said, you should check out the pool on the roof.

Wait, we're in the Principia Discussion subforum right? Okay, we're on the roof already (top forum on the list = roof). Check out the pool!

hooplala

FREEDOM!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

Can't you smell it?  It smells like burning.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Messier Undertree

Cain

Payne