News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Well, mighty PD

Started by Lilith, September 05, 2008, 03:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lilith

Thanks everyone :D
I'm posting on CoG for fun and rant, but always open for new stuff... I like it crazy, let's see.
Just please stop fighting at them because of some mods over there, I feel bad then...

Not too much time today, getting late here in the Old World, I'll check more of you out tomorrow, if you don't mind.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They made their bed, and now we're going to lie in it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or shit

I always forget which.

Lilith

Quote from: Nigel on September 05, 2008, 05:42:26 PM
They made their bed, and now we're going to lie in it.
Just don't fuck them to hard :D

Cain

I have your shit and I'm going to make a bed out of it.

Lilith

Seriously, what's the point?
Oh, I remember... dicordia... well, I'm just egoistic here, I don't want to lose a forum where I have made a pretty comfortable bed myself...

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on September 05, 2008, 05:43:39 PM
I have your shit and I'm going to make a bed out of it.

:lulz:

Quote from: Lilith on September 05, 2008, 05:45:43 PM
Seriously, what's the point?
Oh, I remember... dicordia... well, I'm just egoistic here, I don't want to lose a forum where I have made a pretty comfortable bed myself...

No one's saying you have to lose it.

Hell when the dust has settled, and there is naught but ashes... you can rebuild the place, and rule it with a cruel but fair hand.

Cain

I believe the point can be expressed thusly

We are not fans of authoritarianism.

While fundies are a source of fundamentalism, and one we have often dealt with in the past, that does not mean we should turn a blind eye to authoritarianism elsewhere - especially if it is people professing to be on our side.

Also, lulz.

Also, chaos.

Also, for His Imperial Majesty.

Also, just because.

Lilith

Otherwise I would have to sleep here and you don't know what THAT would mean  :lulz:

LMNO

Quote from: Lilith on September 05, 2008, 05:48:25 PM
Otherwise I would have to sleep here and you don't know what THAT would mean  :lulz:

Genital warts?

Lilith

Quote from: Cain on September 05, 2008, 05:48:00 PM
I believe the point can be expressed thusly

We are not fans of authoritarianism.

While fundies are a source of fundamentalism, and one we have often dealt with in the past, that does not mean we should turn a blind eye to authoritarianism elsewhere - especially if it is people professing to be on our side.

Also, lulz.

Also, chaos.

Also, for His Imperial Majesty.

Also, just because.

As I said, no idea what was there (I never heard from any mod myself *wail*), but I agree when Roger is pissed and doing something, but just calling for his wolves to follow and biting in the asses of people who have nothing to do with all this is pretty much what I consider authority...