News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Discordian Essential Reading List

Started by Tallgeese, March 28, 2004, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakredchao

well, he was known as the 'god of wine' for so long, due to some misinterpretation..  i could transpose some of the text if you were curious about the line of reasoning he used..  but i guess that wine wasnt a part of dionysian ritual.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Anonymous

I have always found Nietzche quite Discordian,
God is dead, the only reality is a human reality, even the super-man is a lot closer to Discordian then anyone else, they have to be
akward and stubborn
self motivating
artistic
sexually active

sounds fine by me.

Oddly enough 1985 is very Discordian in a way. But not Winston, the party and Big Brother are the Discordian ones. They believe that the past doesn't actually exist and so any past and reality can be created. Doublethink, the skill of think two opposites at the same time and finding them uncontradictory are very Discordian. However where they and Discordianism seperates is when the party try and enforce one fictional past on everyone - but still...

Slarti

CATCH 22!!! yossarian is a discordian saint.

The Good Reverend Roger

Ishmael, by Daniel Quinn.

Don't let the new-age-y cover fool you.  Damn good book.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.