News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

your life

Started by Darth Cupcake, September 09, 2008, 03:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

((It's been a while since I've flexed the ranting muscles. This'll be a bit short and sweet I expect, but here we go with heading back toward it... I've been really enjoying some of the memebomb stickers I've been putting up lately, and this is what's come of it.))

DO WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY YOU'VE DONE

For starters, grow a pair.

Make a decision, and then stand by your decision. Don't equivocate or sit on the fence, trying to avoid having to take action and shape your own life. Take action, and then run with it.

You're probably going to fuck it up. It's probably going to go wrong, or you're going to realize that what you thought you wanted isn't actually what you want, and you're not happy.

Who the fuck is actually fucking happy?! Seriously.

But grow a pair and keep TRYING. Don't just keep sitting on your ass, wondering when life is going to wander over and hand you everything you ever wanted. It doesn't work like that. Stand the fuck up, open your goddamn eyes, and take what you want. If nothing else, at least fucking TRY.

And if it doesn't work? If you don't end up happy and satiated like you thought? Then try something else. Keep trying. Accept that you made the wrong choice, and learn from it. Accept that maybe you're not as infallible as you'd like to be, that you are not fucking perfect. But at least be ballsy enough to try, instead of just sitting there thinking "Well, suppose I'm NOT perfect. Why bother?"

Because if you don't bother then you're just some stupid fucking lump that sits on their ass and worships the fucking teevee.

What, exactly, differentiates you from every other sack of meat perambulating across the surface of the planet? Can you think of anything?

Then get the fuck up off your ass and try to find something, make something, be something. If you aren't scared, if you aren't angry, if you aren't confused, if you aren't thinking, then you aren't doing it right. Grow the fuck up and stop waiting for the stars to align for you. Go out and at least partially make up for the space you are stealing, or so help me, I will come after you and put you through a blender so you don't take up so fucking much of it. Stop using my goddamn oxygen! What the fuck makes you think you deserve it?

YOUR LIFE: AND NOW WHAT?
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Reginald Ret

thanks i needed that kick in the nuts.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 09, 2008, 03:05:00 AMAnd if it doesn't work? If you don't end up happy and satiated like you thought? Then try something else. Keep trying. Accept that you made the wrong choice, and learn from it. Accept that maybe you're not as infallible as you'd like to be, that you are not fucking perfect. But at least be ballsy enough to try, instead of just sitting there thinking "Well, suppose I'm NOT perfect. Why bother?"

YES

to never fucking give up and keep it up, that's the Strife of your life.

(or something, it sounds good now)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

RunsWithScissors

Actually, I'm pretty-well happy with the way things are right now.  Been busting my ass to get it this way, but it was totally worth it.  I should have my elder brother read this rant though. 
Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes.  Then, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.

wade

*backs away slowly from dcup...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak: