Main Menu

Jav's thing

Started by LMNO, September 09, 2008, 03:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janvier

Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 10:15:06 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 06:44:18 PM
Janv, you're currently at 61 posts, and apart from a mildy incoherent rant about virtue, I haven't really seen anything approximating an idea come from you.

I'm going to do my best not to respond to posts like the one you made above from here on out, because there's a 93% chance it will be in the form of mockery.
What about the remaining 7%?
you seem to have forgotten already what it is I offered.

But you know what, I relinquish my position to you. You seem to be intelligent enough.
Have fun with all the new tools.
Still waiting ...going once, going twice, going thrice, going four times, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

The Good Reverend Roger

What a load of mushy-headed bullshit.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2008, 12:39:11 AM
It's not unless you want to live without virtue like some liberal degenerate >: (

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Janvier on September 11, 2008, 04:43:44 AM
It's not unless you want to live without virtue like some liberal degenerate >: (

:lulz: <--- laughing at you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 12, 2008, 03:58:59 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 11, 2008, 04:43:44 AM

:lulz: <--- laughing at you.
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM! Just wait you whippersnapper, just wait until you actually start PAYING TAXES! Yes, then you'll feel the pain alright! If we didn't have dependable authority figures like John McCain and Sarah Palin and  Karl Rove, who would be keeping dirty liberal hippie communist bastards like you off the street?

Thurnez Isa

I like how retarded people on drugs sound even more retarded and think they sound brilliant
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

the last yatto

Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 10:37:23 PM
Still waiting ...going once, going twice, going thrice, going four times, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

i might get kicked in the nuts for saying this but whats in the mystery box anyways
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

This is one of the dumbest threads I've read in a long time.

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 12, 2008, 07:45:35 PM
pledge.

Indeed.

Janvier

Quote from: YattoDobbs on September 16, 2008, 11:20:06 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 10:37:23 PM

i might get kicked in the nuts for saying this but whats in the mystery box anyways
nothing but models and memetic programming