News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Are you scared?

Started by Payne, September 09, 2008, 11:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janvier

Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on September 12, 2008, 09:39:11 PM
I don't have Robot Nixon in my closet, but I have Mojo Nixon on my IPod.
Why didn't you respond to my previous post? Were you afraid Mojo Nixon would jump out of your IPod and choke a bitch?

Kai

Javier, you are spagging up this thread like the douchebag you are. Again. Like you do to every good thread.

Fuck off.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Janvier

Quote from: Kai on September 13, 2008, 03:46:01 AM
Javier, you are spagging up this thread like the douchebag you are. Again. Like you do to every good thread.

Fuck off.
So you didn't feel like trying to debunk the points I put forward in Think For Yourself, Schmuck, and figured it would be better to just attack me here with no arguments whatsoever?

I'm not spagging it up if you are, in fact, the spag.

Vene

Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 04:10:12 AM

Fuck off.
So you didn't feel like trying to debunk the points I put forward in Think For Yourself, Schmuck, and figured it would be better to just attack me here with no arguments whatsoever?

We're all spags you spag.  Stop taking Discordianism so fucking serious!  Talk about missing the goddamn, motherfucking point.  Or don't, waste your time on a parody of religion.

Janvier

Quote from: Vene on September 13, 2008, 04:12:29 AM

Fuck off.

We're all spags you spag.  Stop taking Discordianism so fucking serious!  Talk about missing the goddamn, motherfucking point.  Or don't, waste your time on a parody of religion.
If we are all spags, than how can any one thing be better than any other thing?

Kai

Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 04:14:13 AM

Fuck off.

Because your thing is uninteresting, unamusing, and downright annoying.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Janvier

Quote from: Kai on September 13, 2008, 05:22:44 AM

Fuck off.

Because your thing is interesting, amusing, and downright annoying.
Those are just words, you idiot. I want to teach you something that goes beyond words.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 05:36:45 AM

Fuck off.

Those are just words, you idiot. I want to teach you something that goes beyond words.

Can't teach if nobody respects you.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 09, 2008, 11:41:01 AM
Are you scared?

Do you wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, fearing that in a day, a week, a month, a year that this house, the bed, the wife, the kids the car may all be taken away from you?

If you're late to work, are you scared that you'll be sent home early with no job? "How will I pay my rent now?!"

When you get an unexpected call, or find a brown envelope in the mail, does your heart flutter as you wonder exactly what it is being demanded of you now?

As you walk to the store when it's getting dark, do you try to look out of the corner of your eye at the kids sitting around with nothing to do, expecting them to make a sudden move for you?

Do you expect to find no money in your bank account every time you check it?

Are your bowels feeling loose, as the crunch of the jackbooted stormtroopers gets ever nearer, sounding like God chewing his cornflakes in the morning?

Do the words "Four More Years!" make you want to grab a gun and head for the hills to live out your days scavaging an existence off of this slowly dying land?

Is there a conspiracy everywhere you look now? Have you seen the lizard eyes of Sarah Palin yet?

Do you mistrust each and every word you see written down, looking for whats written behind them?

Is Robot Nixon living in your closet?

ARE YOU SCARED YET?

I used to be scared.  Then one day, a long time ago, something scared me so bad that I've never been scared since.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck off.

Woo.  You trashed another thread.   :boring:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Payne, shall I clean the thread up a little?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 05:36:45 AM

Fuck off.

You have nothing to teach anyone.  At least nothing of any value.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 13, 2008, 06:50:58 AM

ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Entirely up to yourself, the little tard is going to continue shitting on this and other threads though, I think it might make more sense just to leave it and clean it up after he's finally done dispensing the wisdom of the ages on us.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 13, 2008, 08:43:44 AM

ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Entirely up to yourself, the little tard is going to continue shitting on this and other threads though, I think it might make more sense just to leave it and clean it up after he's finally done dispensing the wisdom of the ages on us.

Well, it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

The retard is one of the mods over at CoG, and he's trying to get banned so he can crow a bit about hypocrisy.

He's actually demanded to get banned, and threatened to go on a spam binge if he isn't.

I think it's funnier to watch him shit himself every day, but that's just my sick sense of humor.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 13, 2008, 08:50:10 AM
Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 13, 2008, 08:43:44 AM

ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Well, it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

The retard is one of the mods over at CoG, and he's trying to get banned so he can crow a bit about hypocrisy.

He's actually demanded to get banned, and threatened to go on a spam binge if he isn't.

I think it's funnier to watch him shit himself every day, but that's just my sick sense of humor.

I dunno whats funnier, CoG mod trying to EXPOSE us, or Tentasticle continuing his shit. Probably both of them combined. How rich would it be if Tent was one of the CoG mods?

Also, your sense of humour is sick. Bea Arthur spliced with Barney the Dinosaur doing showtunes sick.

I hope you get everything you deserve!  :argh!:  ( :lulz: )