News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Subsystem - It's a Sickness

Started by Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.), September 13, 2008, 03:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Download my album! :fap:

This is the last eight years of making music in between every other damned thing that I have on.

Download: http://mihd.net/jq12hpu
Format: MP3 (various bitrates)
Genre: Electronic
Duration: 40 minutes (approx)

01. Solo (Retrospective Mix)
02. Evil Caller (Syn's Vocal Mix)
03. Hardwired Planet
04. Cell Corruption
05. Hightened
06. Urban Transit Systems
07. Im Nebel
08. Nanomite
09. Confounded Thing
10. The Rumbler
11. Death to the Proletariat
12. Universal Transit Systems
13. Faith of the Heart (Enterprise Theme - Filk Mix)
14. Zombie

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Triple Zero

downloading!

i wonder what kind of "genre electronic" it is ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Well it's the medium rather than the absolute genre. Just so someone hoping for rock, folk, or country, etc, won't get confused.

Triple Zero

just finished the first track .. i like! it reminds me of some of my favourite chillout electronica like Aril Brikha and Aural Float. hey and is that the Skull Snaps breakbeat at the end? Or just inspired by it? (that's the beat used in Prodigy's "Poison" and Clubbed to Death from the Matrix soundtrack)

second track i like not so much,
third track ... well you know how we love those fat acid basslines :D
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Triple Zero

all in all, it's got some pretty cool tracks, but it's also got some pretty bad ones :-P

i remember there's this one track with the very funky disco bassline, it has it all, including the clap sample BUT YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR FUNKY DISCO CHEESE AND THAT IS TO NOT ONLY DO *CLAP'* ON THE OFF-BEAT BUT THOU SHALT ALSO FUCKING DO *CLAP-CLAP* EVERY 8TH BEAT OR SO!!!! (jeez... the 80s lasted for over ten years yuo'd think people'd get the basic idea, no?)

then there's the track with the vocoder. it has a vocoder. but it's got some weird loud beat that kind of confuses me.

then there's the track "faith <something>" with the oldskool rave ++SPEED vocals, which is teh PWN and will go into my "000s PINEAL TIEM" slot for when Radio Free Discordia gets off the ground.

then there's another track with a sampled breakbeat that i really really think i recognize from somewhere but i do not know from where. the track is cool, as well.

i will post a moar detailed review when i have the time. which i don't, right now.

just remember that:

THOU SHALT ALSO FUCKING DO *CLAP-CLAP* EVERY 8TH BEAT OR SO!!!!

(it is this technique, in a similar fashion to a vocoder, that can improve nearly any song)

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

:lulz:

Yeah some of it is crap. There are some ripped off beats (Solo has teh Matrix beat - I'd do it differently today), I am not apologising for that. When in recent memory have you downloaded an album and loved EVERY goddamned note? ;)

Payne

I will download this later in the week.

Expect me at your door with a cricket bat say..... 10 pm Saturday?

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Payne

Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on September 15, 2008, 01:58:56 AM
That's cool. I'll lube my Glock.

Don't bother lubing it.

I'm still loose from the barstooling.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: triple zero on September 14, 2008, 08:34:54 PM
BUT THOU SHALT ALSO FUCKING DO *CLAP-CLAP* EVERY 8TH BEAT OR SO!!!!
Believe it or not, I tried that. It sounded weird and kind of ruined it.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 15, 2008, 02:02:44 AM
Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on September 15, 2008, 01:58:56 AM
That's cool. I'll lube my Glock.

Don't bother lubing it.

I'm still loose from the barstooling.
I'll get the scud launcher then. Just so you feel something.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on September 15, 2008, 01:53:11 AMYeah some of it is crap. There are some ripped off beats (Solo has teh Matrix beat - I'd do it differently today)

heyy nothing wrong with sampling beats! especially not great beats like the Skull Snaps beat--considering how much the original song it came from suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_uMSd4xOM

Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on September 15, 2008, 02:03:30 AM
Quote from: triple zero on September 14, 2008, 08:34:54 PM
BUT THOU SHALT ALSO FUCKING DO *CLAP-CLAP* EVERY 8TH BEAT OR SO!!!!
Believe it or not, I tried that. It sounded weird and kind of ruined it.

hmm okay.

but still :)

i will certainly give the album more listens cause some of the tracks i really liked.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Payne

~Solo (Retrospective Mix)

You see this shit?

I bet you want to get that shit all up in your ears, cause you like aural rapings. Shit damn, I bet you could orgasm all over your keyboard just from reading the title, you lowly fuck.

Get that shit on your iPod and stop talking about it

~Evil Caller (Syn's Vocal Mix)

Evil Caller. It's fucking Syn's Vocal Mix, no stepping.

Get the motherfucker playing so loud your teeth jump out from fear you asshole. I'm going to send this shit to the US army to play at terrorists so they give the fuck in and become hippies or some shit.

Damn.

~Hardwired Planet

HOLY FUCK! This is like Angelina Jolie taking a shit in your mouth, it's so hot. Just imagine playing this at your funeral you fuck. The three attendees will be killing themselves so they can do the same.

Seriously, The motherfucking Beatles on crack couldn't write this shit.

~Cell Corruption

If you only 'like' this track you should pour petrol on your cock, set it on fire and stick it in an oil well.

The voices in it are like Jesus telling you that you suck shit for not loving this track more. Shit Fuck Damn, get it on you cheap assed piece of anal effluence.

~Heightened

Syn is so fucking hardcore he doesn't even need to spell this song title right on the back of the CD. Kill all, you should wish you were that manly.

I bet you hate yourself now, you should bury yourself in blank CDs or drown in tears of sorrow or some shit now.

~Urban Transit Systems

This is like THE MOTHERFUCKING WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND, AND IF THE BUS GOES UNDER 50MPH, IT'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DRIVE SIDEWAYS UP YOUR ASS. That's right motherfucker, it's playtime at school again.

Do you feel honoured by this fucking track?

You damn well should you pansy.

~Im Nebel

What the fuck are you reading this for?

You should send this to your Priest/President/Bank Manager and cure AIDS or some fucking thing.

Fuck.

~Nanomite

Shit, you'll feel weak when you listen to this. It's so fucking macho. Listen to this all fucking day for the rest of the year, and punch salesmen in the face for knocking on the door when they interrupt this awesome tune.

~Confounded Thing

It's got like bongos or some shit on it, I dunno.

Listen to it and tell me it doesn't make you want to stick your dick in a USB socket so it can feel like you're getting it on with the beats.

Fuck, you wouldn't even wear a condom.

~The Rumbler

Just hang yourself now. After this there is NOTHING left for music to do. Fuck, it's like Everest with a hard on it's so huge.

If this song was a wrestler, it would wear a pink Lycra tutu it's that fucking macho.

~Death to the Proletariat

Hot damn. This track was in Saddam Hussein's CD collection, and the Americans confused it with a weapon of mass destruction.

You should totally just put the CD into your ass so when you fart, it's like a nuclear weapon going off.

Hardcore fucking awesome, you can't handle it you weakling.

~Universal Transit Systems

It's like the space shuttle crashed into a plane, both of them landing on a train, which flies off the rails and lands on a motorway.

Fuck shit, I bet you wish you were that awesome.

~Faith of the Heart (Enterprise Theme - Filk Mix)

It's like Russel Watson being choked with his own motherfucking cock. I mean, you always want to see that, but only this song can make it happen.

Not even your dreams are this fucking intense.

Shit all over your self for being so weak.

~Zombie

After you hear this track you'll wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying.

Shit.

I bet you never sleep again.

Get your ears all over this shit, it's like having muscles on your muscles, and a dick on your extra muscles.

Fuck yeah, you want that, don't you motherfucker?

Triple Zero