News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Sweet merciful fuck, vandalism!

Started by Darth Cupcake, September 08, 2008, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

So I went to visit a cute boy this weekend, and I show up at his apartment and what did he make for me?!

A PTERODACTYL STENCIL. It's on clear plastic, so it's hard to see, but we tested it, so you can at least see the outline.

Here's an example of it in action, with my neon safety orange paint pen doing the honors:

We were going to try it out Saturday night, but Hanna kind of got in the way. So, next weekend. Boston area spags, beware. You never know when or where our pterodactyls will attack. :D

-DC
Has a crush :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Eve

Bring it to New Haven! Pink pterodactyls would go great with our lawn flamingos.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

I want to see street art pictures of this. NAO.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Triple Zero

DCUP :mittens:

also, great that you found a crush!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

lunchbox

this space for rent.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

:mittens:

:lulz:

Pteros are NEVAR getting old around here.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center