News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by wlfjstr, September 16, 2008, 11:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlfjstr

Hi!  I just thought I should introduce myself.  I am wlfjstr.  Nice to meet you all.

hooplala

Hi.

Does your name mean anything?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

wlfjstr

Why yes it does!  There is a story behind it!

Elder Iptuous

If it's a play on Wolf Jester, dont let Iason Ouabache know...

wlfjstr

Ok...

It isn't really a play on it, but that is what it means, but, for me it is all one word, not capitalized.  A oujia board gave it to me.

Payne

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

A ouija board told me to call myself Hooplatastico, as a matter of fact.  I decided to go with plain old Hoopla though, to give it some zing, some zap.

Funny how ouija boards roll.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Payne

Oddly enough, a Ouija board once told me to "Kill Your Self, Fuck The Body".

wlfjstr

Well, it turns out that I was closing my eyes while others were asking questions and trying to move the 'eye' without trying to move it, if you follow.  I was doing really well, and the others were buying all the answers.

Eventually the question, "Who are we talking to?", was asked.  I happen to have one of those long German names that begin with Wolf and I started to spell it out...

But then I thought, why ruin all the fun, so I left off after the first four letters, and it finished on it's own.

So I kept it.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Iptuous on September 16, 2008, 11:58:14 PM
If it's a play on Wolf Jester, dont let Iason Ouabache know...
Looks like it's my turn to be the Welcoming Committee.  :evilmad:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

wlfjstr

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 17, 2008, 12:12:16 AM

Wow!  I have heard of people dating themselves, but never of them date raping themselves.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: wlfjstr on September 17, 2008, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 17, 2008, 12:12:16 AM

Wow!  I have heard of people dating themselves, but never of them date raping themselves.

Oh hon that's a little beyond date rape.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

wlfjstr

Perhaps, but date murder/raping yourself doesn't have the same ring.

hooplala

Quote from: wlfjstr on September 17, 2008, 12:22:35 AM
Perhaps, but date murder/raping yourself doesn't have the same ring.

It sounds better when you call it "Salazorian Third Base".

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman