News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

PD Crew As Kiddies

Started by hooplala, September 18, 2008, 04:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerie - Gone

I was a cute little girl until about 2nd grade. Apparently, I was also a happy child. I wonder what happened...
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Thurnez Isa

If I had a pic on hand I would post it

lets just say I was adorable

use your imagination
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 18, 2008, 10:12:23 PM
I have no baby pics.

I burst forth full-grown from the forehead of an ancient god.

Goddamnit!

YGAFUMC,
got scooped on the witty retort.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i got nothin... those parent things have all my pics

i  have one from like 14 or somethin lol

Triple Zero

little zippy!

you don't need a scanner, you can just take a new pic of the old pic with a digital camera :) who cares about quality :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

trillian

Jenne

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: triple zero on September 27, 2008, 12:31:21 AM
little zippy!

It looks like you used to be a redhead. Did your hair darken on it's own, or did you dye it? I realize this is kind of a silly question for a guy, and I do not care.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Professor Mu-Chao

Ayyyyyyy! I still wear that Fonzie shirt sometimes...

"Is it weird in here or is it me?" - Ambrose Bierce

wade

I'm giving you all a warning that my pic will blow you all away.

it may take one day or one week before I can deliver...   depending on my access to a digital camera.   
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Dark Monk

Quote from: wgeorgew on September 28, 2008, 01:25:30 AM
I'm giving you all a warning that my pic will blow you all away.

:fap:
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Triple Zero

Quote from: Valerie on September 28, 2008, 12:29:07 AM
Quote from: triple zero on September 27, 2008, 12:31:21 AM
little zippy!

It looks like you used to be a redhead. Did your hair darken on it's own, or did you dye it? I realize this is kind of a silly question for a guy, and I do not care.

WELL IF YOU DONT CARE IM NOT GOING TO TELL

well, allright.

the true answer is, i'm in fact a shapeshifting reptile alien and haircolour has always been hard for me to keep constant from a demi-astral shapeshifting perspective, i used to get very bad grades in shapeshifting school--which you, as a girl, must understand, right--and was teased a lot about it, thanks for bringing it up i will now report you to my overlords who will mindcontrol you to DEATH (in some sense).

the false answer is, i used to be quite blonde as a kid, and somehow the old photo fading and being a digital camera picture in evening inside lighting of a reprint of an old photograph it might look a littlebit more orange then i actually am. after that, it darkened down a lot. also i did paint my hair red once, but for some reason i am completely unable to find any pics of that era, for which i am sad. i did it twice, actually. one time it turned horrid orangey and the other time it was all cool and dark red purplish.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

My dad was like that, Zippy--he was born a total towhead, and then puberty hit and his hair eventually darkened to a deep chestnut.  *shrug*  Just how hair in his fam goes.  But by the time he was 10 years old or something, he was already a light-light brown.  I was BORN with light brown hair which eventually darkened to my dad's shade by the time I was a teenager.

wade

Yeah that's right PD, I'm telling you to fuck off.  at the age of 6.   I remember that day as if it was yesterday.   I remember sneaking underneith a stage at the park with my walkie talkie, I was spying on these older meaner kids that we were scared off.   and boy was I scared while under that stage, one way in and one way out..   tahnkfully the older kids never caught me.  I had to turn the walkie talkie off so my buddies couldn't message me and blow my cover.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Kurt Christ

Quote from: LMNO on September 18, 2008, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: Squiddy on September 18, 2008, 06:05:25 PM
I don't have any.
Dad threw everything out when mom left.
Oh well.

Well, on the plus side, now you can start announcing that you burst fully-grown from the forehead of some ancient god.
I did this when asked to provide baby pictures for my highschool yearbook.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)