News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

SUNY Southampton? POSTERED!

Started by Cainad (dec.), September 18, 2008, 05:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

With two newly acquired minions fellow mischief-makers, I set out to make the evening of Sunday, September 14 as awesome as I could.

Success was had. Click for exactly 23 photos of the exploits of Lost Socks, Yonose, and myself: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29689394@N03/sets/72157607361646101/

Also, yesterday I recruited another skinny white guy with facial hairs who thinks this is cool shit. He's a commuter with friends at SUNY Stony Brook, where one could expect a rather larger audience...

Cain

Cramulus

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2008, 05:48:24 PM
Get them to sign up here, too.

Aw, I wanna pretend that the Discordian Society is a secretive and mysterious organization with which they only have contact through me :(

Quote from: Cramulus on September 18, 2008, 06:50:10 PM

Damn straight.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As soon as Sexy Boots ships his parents back to Wisconsin I want to take him out PosterGASMing again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2008, 02:11:25 AM
As soon as Sexy Boots ships his parents back to Wisconsin I want to take him out PosterGASMing again.

Please to take me with yuo guise.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A