News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Well, mighty PD

Started by Lilith, September 05, 2008, 03:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

the last yatto

wheres all the condiments
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

I dunno, leave the keyboard and go look for 'em.

Jenne

Quote from: YattoDobbs on September 24, 2008, 09:14:49 AM

On RWHN's nightstand.

(sorry dude... I still think it's cute, don't hate me...)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

man i wanna try all those on a hotdog and see which one works better, can i get a blah spot?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on September 25, 2008, 09:07:11 PM
Quote from: YattoDobbs on September 24, 2008, 09:14:49 AM

On RWHN's nightstand.

(sorry dude... I still think it's cute, don't hate me...)

:lol:

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.