News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

do you know your evil?

Started by Rhys Rhaven, September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Rhaven

i found out about discordians through a friend I met over the summer. he seemed kinda off balance, and his girlfriend reminded me of a charlie manson follower. they were really nice though, so i thought id check it out. reading through your posts, its so obvious that what you call "eris" is just another name for satan. everything you guy support is just evil and wicked. do you know you are actively following satan or are you all misled? (as he is the great Deciever).

someone said in the tread about "definitions" that discordianism is trying to destroy america and everything it stands for. how can you say things like this and still think you are good? do you not think you are good? i just wanted to tell you all that God loves each and every one of you, and that no matter what you think now there is always a place for you in his Good Book.

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys

Payne

Quote from: rhys_rhaven on September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM
i found out about discordians through a friend I met over the summer. he seemed kinda off balance, and his girlfriend reminded me of a charlie manson follower. they were really nice though, so i thought id check it out. reading through your posts, its so obvious that what you call "eris" is just another name for satan. everything you guy support is just evil and wicked. do you know you are actively following satan or are you all misled? (as he is the great Deciever).

someone said in the tread about "definitions" that discordianism is trying to destroy america and everything it stands for. how can you say things like this and still think you are good? do you not think you are good? i just wanted to tell you all that God loves each and every one of you, and that no matter what you think now there is always a place for you in his Good Book.

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys

Next week, I might be tempted. This week, however, I am to try and rise above petty dramas.

Welcome to the board.

Dr Goofy

How naive you still are. Satan is a great deceiver that is why he invented Christianity in so they would not question him. How could you compared them Eris to satan... give me evidence. America is the most corrupt of all the country's and Christians are trying to destroy the basic principles of America so that it will truly become a lost cause. They are trying to destroy freedom of religion. Don't give me that bull about God loves everyone... You know nothing of your own religion. Only those who accept Christ into there hearts are allowed in heaven so he does not love everyone.

Read the sig! If this post was to show how you follow the teachings of Christ you fail!

Jasper

Quote from: Dr Goofy Mofo on September 22, 2008, 05:05:18 AM
tl;dr I am a mess.

Dude, you should put more effort into...talking.  Especially around people nice enough to read your posts.

Yes, this is a troll thread.  Do not feed trolls.

East Coast Hustle

How naive you still are. Satan is a great deceiver that is why he invented Christianity in so they would not question him. How could you compared them Eris to satan... give me evidence. America is the most corrupt of all the country's and Christians are trying to destroy the basic principles of America so that it will truly become a lost cause. They are trying to destroy freedom of religion. Don't give me that bull about God loves everyone... You know nothing of your own religion. Only those who accept Christ into there hearts are allowed in heaven so he does not love everyone.

Read the sig! If this post was to show how you follow the teachings of Christ you fail!

wut.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Yes, I am a Christian.
\
:nigel:

fixed, for clarity
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

Iason Ouabache

Yes, I am a Christian.
\
:hashishim:

fixed, for truthiness.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rhys Rhaven

america is a christian country. freedom of religion is not freedom from religion. it was just put there so everyone could be protestant and catholic and such. NOT for cults, satanists and all the other perversions of religion.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians%204:3-4;&version=9;

The devil has blinded you. God tells us the devil rules this world and will deceive the unbelievers as to his work. God DOES love you, and he loved you so much he sent Jesus Christ to die for each and every one of you. He lets all into heaven who believe in HIM.

You never answered me. Why are you willingly evil? Why do you willingly turn away from church, community and above all Christ?

fomenter

America is a christian country. freedom of religion is not freedom from religion. it was just put there so everyone could be protestant and catholic and such. NOT for cults, satanists and all the other perversions of religion.
"freedom" except for the right to chose your own belief system, "freedom" the right to believe what we tell you to :argh!:

troll..... that's it "no food for you"

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

the last yatto

Boy, we're just all in a big CONGA LINE for entry to
Hell, shovin' each other aside with each new
blasphemy. "ME FIRST!!" "NO, ME, MEEEEEE!!" "I'll KILL
you!!" "We're ALREADY DEAD, ASSHOLE!!" "I DON'T CARE,
ME FIRST!!!!"
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

How do you know that the devil hasn't blinded you into thinking you're doing good?

Why doesn't God love the children that die painful, painful deaths every day?

Why did God kill his favorite son to show that he loves us? That's fucked up.

I turn away from Christ because he raped my mouth. If I had known the wafer I ate was going to turn into his flesh (which includes his penis, testicles and anus) I never would have done it. It was traumatizing.

I believe in him, don't get me wrong. I just believe he's an asshole and not the kind of asshole I want in my mouth.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys
:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."