News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

do you know your evil?

Started by Rhys Rhaven, September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Actually, Rhys is right:

ERIS = SIRE = RISE = IRES = I, RES.

"RES," being an archaic spelling of "Rex" ("King"), links to "SIRE", who appears to rise in ire.  A king of hate?  Why the only king of Ire must be our dark lord, YHWH -- um, Lucifer.

LMNO
-knows his evil (sic)

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: rhys_rhaven on September 22, 2008, 06:43:26 AM
Quote from: Dr Goofy Mofo on September 22, 2008, 05:05:18 AM
How naive you still are. Satan is a great deceiver that is why he invented Christianity in so they would not question him. How could you compared them Eris to satan... give me evidence. America is the most corrupt of all the country's and Christians are trying to destroy the basic principles of America so that it will truly become a lost cause. They are trying to destroy freedom of religion. Don't give me that bull about God loves everyone... You know nothing of your own religion. Only those who accept Christ into there hearts are allowed in heaven so he does not love everyone.

Read the sig! If this post was to show how you follow the teachings of Christ you fail!

america is a christian country. freedom of religion is not freedom from religion. it was just put there so everyone could be protestant and catholic and such. NOT for cults, satanists and all the other perversions of religion.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians%204:3-4;&version=9;

The devil has blinded you. God tells us the devil rules this world and will deceive the unbelievers as to his work. God DOES love you, and he loved you so much he sent Jesus Christ to die for each and every one of you. He lets all into heaven who believe in HIM.

You never answered me. Why are you willingly evil? Why do you willingly turn away from church, community and above all Christ?

Quote from: Cainad on September 22, 2008, 04:54:43 AM
:troll:

Golden Applesauce

Just in case you aren't a troll, I'd suggest reading unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity... and Why It Matters, by David Kinnaman.  Also please be advised that we have recently imported several rabid atheists from the Cult of Google.

Still:
:ronpaul: :noodledance: :troll:

And Goofy, could you possibly be make your statements any more sweeping?  Go find some Jesuits and take a servant leadership class from them.  And then fix your sig.  (you have extra parentheses in the hyperlinks)

eta:
HE HAS RAVEN IN HIS NAME

:lulz:

it's like wolf but worse
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Alethias

Quote from: rhys_rhaven on September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM
i found out about discordians through a friend I met over the summer. he seemed kinda off balance, and his girlfriend reminded me of a charlie manson follower. they were really nice though, so i thought id check it out. reading through your posts, its so obvious that what you call "eris" is just another name for satan. everything you guy support is just evil and wicked. do you know you are actively following satan or are you all misled? (as he is the great Deciever).

someone said in the tread about "definitions" that discordianism is trying to destroy america and everything it stands for. how can you say things like this and still think you are good? do you not think you are good? i just wanted to tell you all that God loves each and every one of you, and that no matter what you think now there is always a place for you in his Good Book.

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys
Have you heard of Poe's Law?

Thurnez Isa

someone said in the tread about "definitions" that discordianism is trying to destroy america and everything it stands for. how can you say things like this and still think you are good? do you not think you are good?

I didn't say anything about being good?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

I like Rhys, assuming he is an honest and sincere debater. 

Vene

I thought it was pretty well established that we're all terrible human beings.

Messier Undertree

i found out about discordians through a friend I met over the summer. he seemed kinda off balance, and his girlfriend reminded me of a charlie manson follower. they were really nice though, so i thought id check it out. reading through your posts, its so obvious that what you call "eris" is just another name for satan. everything you guy support is just evil and wicked. do you know you are actively following satan or are you all misled? (as he is the great Deciever).

someone said in the tread about "definitions" that discordianism is trying to destroy america and everything it stands for. how can you say things like this and still think you are good? do you not think you are good? i just wanted to tell you all that God loves each and every one of you, and that no matter what you think now there is always a place for you in his Good Book.

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys

Well, I'm sold.

Praise Jesus!

Iason Ouabache

BTW, if we get a huge influx of visitors soon it's my fault.  You're welcome.  :D
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

I pray to our dark demon overlord that they'll be more entertaining than this spag.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys

Hello Rhys,

First, I wouldn't trust anything that a self proclaimed Discordian says or does. They're probably apostate and working against the True Church of Eris.

Secondly, you're almost right; Satan is involved, but not as directly as you might think, as a POEE of the Discordian Society, the truth was revealed to me in dreams and under inspiration I wrote:
One day Satan, Jesus and Eris were having a conversation. Satan had just come from the Garden of Eden; he was gloating and boasting. "Yes, sir, I just caught the world full of people down there. Set me a trap, used bait I knew they couldn't resist. Got 'em all!"

"What are you going to do with them?" Jesus asked.

"Why would you want that bunch of losers anyway?", Eris chimed in sweetly. "They appear as nothing more than a bunch of mindless sheep, constantly whining and praying for 'God' to fix their problems." She made a face, as though she'd just bitten into a rotten apple, "They're pathetic."

Satan replied, "Oh, I'm gonna have fun! I'm gonna teach them how to marry and divorce each other, how to hate and abuse each other, how to drink and smoke and curse. I'm gonna teach them how to invent guns and bombs and kill each other. I'm really gonna have fun!"

"And what will you do when you get done with them?" Jesus asked.

"Can I watch?" Eris asked.

"Oh, I'll kill 'em," Satan glared proudly.

"Wait a minute," Eris said, "You don't want to kill 'em. Then they won't be amusing anymore. I've got a much better idea."

Satan looked interested, but mostly because he had a secret crush on Eris.

"How much do you want for them?" Jesus asked.

"What are you on about?" Eris asked somewhat perturbed at being interrupted, she looked at him for a moment and then groaned, "Will you stop with all of this Son of God crap?"

Jesus was somewhat taken aback, "Er, well I mean aren't I supposed to do something to save all these people?"

"Save them from what? Themselves? Their natural tenancy toward chaos? Their constant inability to control even their basest emotion? I mean what do you expect to save?" Eris looked at Jesus pointedly and sighed.

"But, that's what my Father wants. I am his only-begotten son, and I should give my life to save the human race from Satan here.... right?" Jesus said, questions beginning to show in his eyes.

"Jesus Christ! What are you thinking? Your Father is supposed to be some Almighty God, if he really wanted to save people, don't you think he could just kill Satan here?" She looked briefly at Satan, who was suddenly uncomfortable,"No offense, Smoky" Eris concluded.

"Err, well there's the whole thing about proving yourself or something. At any rate, HE wishes it to be this way." Jesus was obviously concerned with the direction the conversation was taking.

"How about this," Eris said smiling, "We will con a bunch of gullible humans into writing down that you two did everything you're supposed to do. People are sheep, they;ll believe that it happened and we can go do something else. Besides, if people think that God's Son came down to earth, you realize how much chaos that will cause? Everyone will try to follow you their own way, and powerful people will force weaker people to follow you their way. Then groups of powerful people will fight about your beliefs... it'll be great!!!"

Jesus looked disturbed "But, won't there be suffering?"

"Of course," Eris smiled sweetly "But, they're humans there will be suffering no matter what you do. If you go down there and tell people to love each other, they will, and they will give everyone else the choice of loving each other according to the rules, or they will love them with a sword. It doesn't matter what you say."

Satan looked depressed "Damn it all to hell! I spent all this time setting a trap and I caught people who were already fucked? That's not fair!"

Eris smiled at the poor horned troublemaker, "Tell ya what, why don't the three of us head back to my place, I've got some great Kine Bud that is just ready to smoke and I made a bong out of the Horsehead Nebula last week. Wanna try it out?"

Jesus and Satan looked at each other, looked at the Earth and looked at Eris (who at this point made sure hat the shoulder of her dress slipped down to expose a little flesh)."I'm sure there is more entertaining stuff to do back at my place," she said sweetly and whisked them off to Limbo.

Jesus and Satan got so stoned that they forgot about the silly humans and their pathetic sheep-like ways. Eris, on the other hand decided to implement her little chaos causing schemes and what we see today is the fault of "She What Done It All".

So, now you know the truth, and the truth will set you free... or, barring that, you can just set yourself free.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on September 22, 2008, 06:24:01 PM
I pray to our dark demon overlord that they'll be more entertaining than this spag.
I guarantee nothing!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

Payne

Mr. Rhys Rhaven.

As a Good Christian, can you explain the sites listed here : http://rhys-rhaven.stumbleupon.com/tag/religion/ ?

Thank you for your time.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Payne on September 22, 2008, 07:05:33 PM
Mr. Rhys Rhaven.

As a Good Christian, can you explain the sites listed here : http://rhys-rhaven.stumbleupon.com/tag/religion/ ?

Thank you for your time.

:lulz:
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.