News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

do you know your evil?

Started by Rhys Rhaven, September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

WHY DON'T YOU GO AND CONVINCE BRUCE WILLIS YOU SEE DEAD PEOPLE?!

BADGE OF HONOR

BECAUSE MY ACTING CAREER DIED WHEN I HIT PUBERTY
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

hooplala

Let's not forget that drunken car accident either.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

Nah he hadn't been employed for years at that point.

LMNO

Maybe he'll pull a mccaulie culkin and resurface years lader playing a drug-addled party queen.

BADGE OF HONOR

Yes but the difference will be, Caulkin did it for money.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ratatosk on October 02, 2008, 06:42:27 PM
Quote from: Malachite on October 02, 2008, 06:32:37 PM
Uh, what?

When the first reply to a troll attempt is ":troll:", it's hardly a successful troll.

He can troll with us if he wants, but he should try to be less obvious.

Sure, he needs training... the troll was obvious to some of us, because, well... obvious troll is obvious to trolls. However, the response on fstdt was much better, I thought.

We really need to finish the material for "How to troll.."

I stand by my original reply.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."