News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

do you know your evil?

Started by Rhys Rhaven, September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Congratulations, PD.com. Yuo have jaded me to the point where my naturally forgiving and curious nature has been replaced with a knee-jerk "zomg it's a troll" reaction.

LMNO

Jasper

You're not jaded if people really do suck, Cainad.

Payne

hooplala

Quote from: Rhys Rhaven on September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM
i found out about discordians through a friend I met over the summer. he seemed kinda off balance, and his girlfriend reminded me of a charlie manson follower. they were really nice though, so i thought id check it out. reading through your posts, its so obvious that what you call "eris" is just another name for satan. everything you guy support is just evil and wicked. do you know you are actively following satan or are you all misled? (as he is the great Deciever).

someone said in the tread about "definitions" that discordianism is trying to destroy america and everything it stands for. how can you say things like this and still think you are good? do you not think you are good? i just wanted to tell you all that God loves each and every one of you, and that no matter what you think now there is always a place for you in his Good Book.

Yes, I am a Christian.

GodBless,
Rhys

I fully acknowledge that Discordianism is Satanism.  And yes, I willfully do evil.  I poke little children in the eye all the time, just so they can't enjoy 3D movies.  For kicks.

To quote St.Vermin:  "I enjoy collecting protection money, putting whores to work, loan-sharking. I enjoy planting bombs in people's cars. These are a few of my favorite things."

And, hey, if its good enough for the Candy Man, it's good enough for me...

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

O fuck.

Why do I post without reading the rest of the thread?

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Hoopla on September 30, 2008, 09:45:15 PM
O fuck.

Why do I post without reading the rest of the thread?

So we can laugh at you.

hooplala

Yep, it's the national sport here.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Aaaaaaaaaaand... I've had enough of it.

Bye.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Oh, come on.

Don't let Yatto have the final word.

hooplala

Naw, its really not worth it.

I haven't had much to contribute to the board in a while anyway, and it will give me more time to concentrate on writing.  My email is in my profile if anyone needs anything, which seems unlikely.

Someone else can explain Concordia to Yatto.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Payne

Quote from: Hoopla on September 30, 2008, 10:40:42 PM
Naw, its really not worth it.

I haven't had much to contribute to the board in a while anyway, and it will give me more time to concentrate on writing.  My email is in my profile if anyone needs anything, which seems unlikely.

Someone else can explain Concordia to Yatto.

Uh, your email isn't in your profile, it's hidden.

Cramulus

Hoops, please clarify for me because my sarcasm gland is broken

is this a real flounce? or a style flounce?

hooplala

Email is now fixed.

Cram, it's pretty much a genuine flounce this time.  I will pop in to read stuff now and then (to stay in the loop), and to see if I have any PMs, but I doubt I will be posting anymore.  I'm tired of the jabs from people I barely know... I accept jabs from people I know and respect, like Roger, ECH, LMNO, Payne and yourself, but Cainad?  Fuck that.  My rep with the n00bs seems to be that I am a useless douchebag asking to be poked with a stick, so what's the point?

I've been working on a novel for a long time now, and posting in message boards just gobbles up time I could be writing.  I'll probably go on IRC now and then if Morningstar isn't going to play nanny.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

One last thing:  I am still in for trolling other sites.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman