News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

do you know your evil?

Started by Rhys Rhaven, September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

I don't think it's proven that he's a troll. Just that he isn't what he claimed.

I'm willing to hear him out if he drops the pretense.

Jasper

Don't get your hopes up, he's probably taken his ball and gone home already.

Payne

It's a distinct possibility.

But I'm prepared if he does come back.

Verbal Mike

Lol, I had thought out a whole monologue about how I found Goddess and figured out that she is in fact the Abrahamic God except bla bla satan bla bla bla. But I guess I won't be needing that right now. :D
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Thurnez Isa

Im with Net.. and
disappointed again
:sad:
was hoping it was some crazy imaginative Christian and not just the uppity boring atheist it seems be
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Netaungrot on September 22, 2008, 09:23:42 PM
Why don't we ever get real indignant Christians on the boards?

Net,
disappointed and should have known better.
I say we start a war with Rapture Ready!!!

Quote from: VERB` on September 22, 2008, 10:01:29 PM
Lol, I had thought out a whole monologue about how I found Goddess and figured out that she is in fact the Abrahamic God except bla bla satan bla bla bla. But I guess I won't be needing that right now. :D
Do it anyways.  Just make sure it's more entertaining than the OP.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rhys Rhaven

hooray hooray hooray. If all of you must know I was just enjoying a little trolling at the expense of the trolls. How they abound here!

I was told these great stories of how amazing discordians are at infiltrating other forums, becoming recognized and then as grand saboteurs raising havoc and chaos. How he must have been exaggerating I thought to myself! And lo and behold I join the forums and start reading, and its true! Entire threads on targets to attack! Evilness to spread and madness to sow!

So I join, and I simply parrot the datagrams given to me for so very long. I expect a very few replies, curiously awaiting if someone shall search for my identity. I see the comments of TROLL and those gladly welcoming me to the forum (thank you very much.) But 4 pages and growing. My oh my. I must of course tip my hat and my pipe to Payne. though you should notice I AM the rabid atheist you mentioned.

I hail not from the Cult of Google, but from Center for Inquiry. Science, Skepticism, and freedom to question EVERYTHING. That is my ball Felix, and I have not dropped it in recent memory nor have I gone home. I love bouncing around playing with my ball. Really though, I must tell you all the reason I join these forums. The REAL reason I'm here is that the evil bastard Ratatosk slept with my girlfriend. Most likely through another "Revelation of Eris" he stripped the sanctity of my beloved virgin. What a wicked fiend he is, and he shall of course pay dearly for his devilish ways. 

P.S. The Manson follower over the summer was very cute, a lovely and wicked woman. ;)

Rhys

Cramulus

:mrgreen: we have exceptional trolldar here. There were a few giveaways, including the typo in the subject line and the good / evil language. Nice try! But if you dig this sort of thing, yes, there are many opportunities for havoc at the expense of others.

More commonly we troll pagans (rather than Christians), possibly because we're more often lumped in with them than with satanists. Recently I guess we've been trolling other irreligions.

No hard feelings from me. But "trolling the trolls" is usually poor form, 'cause we got better things to talk about here than trolling each other.

Verbal Mike

Hehe, I thought for a moment there you might be an alt of Payne's...
Welcome on board, Rhys.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Payne

Quote from: Rhys Rhaven on September 22, 2008, 10:37:22 PM
hooray hooray hooray. If all of you must know I was just enjoying a little trolling at the expense of the trolls. How they abound here!

I was told these great stories of how amazing discordians are at infiltrating other forums, becoming recognized and then as grand saboteurs raising havoc and chaos. How he must have been exaggerating I thought to myself! And lo and behold I join the forums and start reading, and its true! Entire threads on targets to attack! Evilness to spread and madness to sow!

So I join, and I simply parrot the datagrams given to me for so very long. I expect a very few replies, curiously awaiting if someone shall search for my identity. I see the comments of TROLL and those gladly welcoming me to the forum (thank you very much.) But 4 pages and growing. My oh my. I must of course tip my hat and my pipe to Payne. though you should notice I AM the rabid atheist you mentioned.

I hail not from the Cult of Google, but from Center for Inquiry. Science, Skepticism, and freedom to question EVERYTHING. That is my ball Felix, and I have not dropped it in recent memory nor have I gone home. I love bouncing around playing with my ball. Really though, I must tell you all the reason I join these forums. The REAL reason I'm here is that the evil bastard Ratatosk slept with my girlfriend. Most likely through another "Revelation of Eris" he stripped the sanctity of my beloved virgin. What a wicked fiend he is, and he shall of course pay dearly for his devilish ways. 

P.S. The Manson follower over the summer was very cute, a lovely and wicked woman. ;)

Rhys

Ratatosk is an evil evil man, and must be destroyed.

What he does is an offence to GOD himself. I'm guessing the Mansonite was Sjantzee? (I never remember how to spell her name)

If you have some ideas to contribute, then please do. You may get a chance at a second first impression, which is all too rare here abouts.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I claim self-defense. I got jumped!!!! :eek:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Rhys Rhaven

lies! by my pure lilly white mate? all lies!

trolling the trolls is a bad way to say it. think of it more as putting a chunk of beef in the river to check for acid/phiranas/Ratatosks/etc.

Payne

Quote from: Nasturtiums on September 22, 2008, 10:56:43 PM
A penchant for bombast, eh?

That accounts for about 75% of the posters here.

Nast

I didn't say it was necessarily a bad thing.  :wink:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."