News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Bacon Uber Roll

Started by Teh_Loserer, September 27, 2008, 01:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh_Loserer

I've made this a few times a few different ways, but this way is possibly the most satisfying.

Go get:
14 strips of bacon
2c shredded cheese
1-2 Potatoes
1 onion

Do this:
Slice up the potato and onion
Weave the bacon together into a square. There's instructions on how to do this online. Easy as hell.
Cook the woven bacon in a oven, or fry it up in a big ass skillet. Either way, cook the bacon till it's NOT QUITE done.
Take some of the grease from the bacon and cook the potatoes and onions.
Put cheese on bacon
Put potatoes and onion cheese
Roll the fucker up
Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 5-7min to crisp up the bacon
Consume
Monitor blood pressure closely for the next 24 hours.

I don't add any pepper because I only eat peppered bacon at home. If you don't have any in teh fridge, put some pepper on there too.

Also good with less cheese and more other stuff like eggs and other meats. Breakfast sausage and eggs is good...
I like my women the same way I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.

Payne

Weaving bacon sounds like epic win, I mean.... Weaving.... Bacon.

I will have to try this at some point now.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Professor Mu-Chao

After eating bacon weave, make sure to floss...

"Is it weird in here or is it me?" - Ambrose Bierce

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."