News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Mistress Freeky is going crazy...

Started by Freeky, November 28, 2009, 10:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Last night, the garbage disposal backs up, and I don't know how to fix it. Today, friends get sick (or can't talk cuz they're too busy), the chicken that was supposed to be dinner is gone bad, and my almost two year old is being a two year old, except more so than usual. I have no way to get out of this house, I want some home-made tomato soup, and I'm already hoarse from screaming.

Shit sucks and then you die.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on November 28, 2009, 10:51:51 PM
Last night, the garbage disposal backs up, and I don't know how to fix it. Today, friends get sick (or can't talk cuz they're too busy), the chicken that was supposed to be dinner is gone bad, and my almost two year old is being a two year old, except more so than usual. I have no way to get out of this house, I want some home-made tomato soup, and I'm already hoarse from screaming.

My ass is just like a fire hose right now, if it makes you feel any better. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 10:56:06 PM

A little, but that's been mitigated by the fact that the house has become a disaster zone in the past 4 hours. It was all clean last night, cuz I cleaned! With good spirit, even! Bah.

I hope you feel better soon, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on November 28, 2009, 10:58:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 10:56:06 PM

A little, but that's been mitigated by the fact that the house has become a disaster zone in the past 4 hours. It was all clean last night, cuz I cleaned! With good spirit, even! Bah.

I hope you feel better soon, though.

So do I.  My ass is aflame with the fire of a thousand suns.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This might sound strange, but ice compresses help.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

-Kel-

The Good Reverend Roger

-Kel-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: -Kel- on November 28, 2009, 11:18:33 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: -Kel- on November 28, 2009, 11:12:44 PM
Alcohol, lots of it.

:sad:

Pills.

Why don't we just get out the Morphine while were at it?

No, I have to take these pills, and they cannot be mixed with booze.

Freeky

Alcohol, lots of it.
That's something I have here in quantity AND variety. I think it'll be a good boredom rliever later on, cuz I usually don't drink but I feel like it right now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on November 28, 2009, 11:20:47 PM
Alcohol, lots of it.
That's something I have here in quantity AND variety. I think it'll be a good boredom rliever later on, cuz I usually don't drink but I feel like it right now.

Wait 2 hours.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."