News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Flame Thrower Vs Gut Shot

Started by SAVAGE, October 02, 2008, 01:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:52:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:51:32 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:48:23 AM

OK....if thats how you want to see it. I mean there is your perception, which is probabbly how it went down on planet fistalotofTGRR....but this is earth, but I guess you dont bother yourself with shit like, oh I dont know....REALITY.

You really are a dumb fucker.

You vassals are so CUTE when you get all uppity.   :lulz:

No longer a colony....so your point is moot.

Never said you were.  Now you're OUR vassal, fighting in Iraq for...what, again?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:53:43 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:52:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:51:32 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:48:23 AM

OK....if thats how you want to see it. I mean there is your perception, which is probabbly how it went down on planet fistalotofTGRR....but this is earth, but I guess you dont bother yourself with shit like, oh I dont know....REALITY.

You really are a dumb fucker.

Cash flow mainly, because we are in a political stalemate with Aus and NZ.....we come over and help your faggot soldiers finish a job that it is obvious they cant (just like in the Solomons).

You vassals are so CUTE when you get all uppity.   :lulz:

No longer a colony....so your point is moot.

Never said you were.  Now you're OUR vassal, fighting in Iraq for...what, again?   :lulz:
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

SAVAGE

BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 04:08:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 04:07:07 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:56:31 AM
Cash flow mainly,

Right.  You're "the help".  :digtbk:

Exactly, because you weak fuckers...need help.

NOTE FOR IGNORANT SOUTH SEA ISLANDERS:  In civilized nations, "the help" is a way of saying "servants".

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 04:10:27 AM
Cash flow mainly,

NOTE FOR IGNORANT SOUTH SEA ISLANDERS:  In civilized nations, "the help" is a way of saying "servants".

Note to ignorant wankee.......the help means, oh shit its VIETNAM all over again, help us out please, we dont want to get our asses kicked AGAIN.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 04:15:50 AM
Cash flow mainly,

Note to ignorant wankee.......the help means, oh shit its VIETNAM all over again, help us out please, we dont want to get our asses kicked AGAIN.

America:  "Hey, Fiji...here's a few million.  Send us some of your dumbasses."

Fijiian Chief:  "Well, shit.  The Long Pig franchises didn't pan out.  Okay."

And Savage...since your fat asses are there, why haven't we won yet?  :lulz:

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 04:19:15 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 04:15:50 AM
Cash flow mainly,

America:  "Hey, Fiji...here's a few million.  Send us some of your dumbasses."

There lies the problem.....you guys are not paying us.

QuoteFijiian Chief:  "Well, shit.  The Long Pig franchises didn't pan out.  Okay."

The GCC has very little to do with this as the armed forces are different from the bati and vunivalu.

QuoteAnd Savage...since your fat asses are there, why haven't we won yet?  :lulz:

Because your pansy ass soldiers, want to run the show like they did in NAM, and all the other places that they couldnt find the pox in an STD clinic.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 04:24:19 AM

Then you're even dumber than I thought.   :lulz:

Shit, we SHOULD pay you.  It's not like glass beads cost much, right?

The GCC has very little to do with this as the armed forces are different from the bati and vunivalu.

Again, your little regional terms are meaningless outside of your flyspeck of an island.  Just saying.

Because your pansy ass soldiers, want to run the show like they did in NAM, and all the other places that they couldnt find the pox in an STD clinic.

Oh, no argument there.  We ALWAYS have dumbasses running the show.  Yet we pretty much always win.

Hell, we even won Vietnam...10 years later.  We just used Levis and Pepsi, instead of bombs.  If we can't BEAT them, we'll CORRUPT them.

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 04:31:56 AM

Then you're even dumber than I thought.   :lulz:

Shit, we SHOULD pay you.  It's not like glass beads cost much, right?

Yet the fact remains you dont pay us so your points are moot.....Jesus try to keep up douche guzzler.

Again, your little regional terms are meaningless outside of your flyspeck of an island.  Just saying.

For someone who THINKS (I use the term very lightly you understand) you are so smart you cant just do a little google...oh yeah but I owned you about the reed thing so i guess you just a fucking mong.

Oh, no argument there.  We ALWAYS have dumbasses running the show. [/quote]

Damn straight

QuoteYet we pretty much always win.

Wrong again no military victory in NAM, Afghanistan you fuckers cant even catch Osama.

QuoteHell, we even won Vietnam...10 years later.  We just used Levis and Pepsi, instead of bombs.  If we can't BEAT them, we'll CORRUPT them.

Just proves that your armed service sucks.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 04:36:02 AM
Yet the fact remains you dont pay us so your points are moot.....Jesus try to keep up douche guzzler.

Then why did you say:

Cash flow mainly

Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

For someone who THINKS (I use the term very lightly you understand) you are so smart you cant just do a little google...oh yeah but I owned you about the reed thing so i guess you just a fucking mong.

Well, how have I spanked your ass SIX TIMES TONIGHT on YOUR OWN CULTURE, then?   :lulz:

Oh, and reeds = bark, or at least close enough.  You still make skirts out of it.

Damn straight

And you're dumb enough to come fight for us.   :lulz:  So who is the dumbass, exactly?

Wrong again no military victory in NAM, Afghanistan you fuckers cant even catch Osama.

I didn't say MILITARY victory.  Cripes...this is why you guys will never be anything more than yet another British ex-colony in decline.  You can't keep your eye on the ball.  Winning is what matters.  Doing it via merchants is just one more weapon.  Didn't you guys pay any attention at all, when the British owned you?

You are entitled to your opinion.  However, you are voicing that opinion on an island that the British gave back to you.  On the other hand, I am voicing MY opinion from a country our sucky armed services TOOK from the British, and then yanked out from underneath 10,000,000 Natives that think much the way you do.

So who's the sucker?  Oh, yeah.

You.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Whoops.  Owned him too hard.  He's off bumping old threads again.

:mad: <--- Savage

:hammer: <--- TGRR

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 05:05:49 AM

Then why did you say:

Cash flow mainly

Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

Cash flow for the soldiers....they get paid more when they are on overseas duty.

Well, how have I spanked your ass SIX TIMES TONIGHT on YOUR OWN CULTURE, then?   :lulz:

Two times that I should have been more clear, I will give you that.

QuoteOh, and reeds = bark, or at least close enough.  You still make skirts out of it.

No reeds does not equal bark. And we never wore skirts in the modern day sense.

Damn straight

And you're dumb enough to come fight for us.   :lulz:  So who is the dumbass, exactly?

I never fought for anyone, and we think it is our duty to clean up the kak you fuckers cant, not just us, but alot of other countries as well.

I didn't say MILITARY victory.  Cripes...this is why you guys will never be anything more than yet another British ex-colony in decline. 

This is what I mean, we are talking about military then you decide to switch...so by your own rules you just got owned.

QuoteYou can't keep your eye on the ball.  Winning is what matters.  Doing it via merchants is just one more weapon.  Didn't you guys pay any attention at all, when the British owned you?

DO some research, the british were invited....then they left. Funnily enough Fiji has one of the best indigenous protection systems in the world. Unlike your Native Americans.

You are entitled to your opinion.  However, you are voicing that opinion on an island that the British gave back to you.  On the other hand, I am voicing MY opinion from a country our sucky armed services TOOK from the British, and then yanked out from underneath 10,000,000 Natives that think much the way you do.

My opinion still stand...thats great history and a credit to your forefathers....but right now you guys bite.

So who's the sucker?  Oh, yeah.

You.   :lulz:
[/quote]
BLOWME

the last yatto

'fuckers cant even catch Osama'
You mean Tim Osman, right?

:roflcake:
silly me thinking this heRE was about a new BIP slant. flame vs punch

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 05:29:28 AM

This is what I mean, we are talking about military then you decide to switch...so by your own rules you just got owned.

No, we were talking about winning.   :lulz:

You --->  OWNED, again.