News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

The Supposedly Green Baby Making Machine

Started by hooplala, October 03, 2008, 03:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on March 24, 2011, 09:57:13 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on March 24, 2011, 09:21:41 PM
GOOD GAWD.... good god good god... she is pregnant AGAIN.

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

CUZ ITS NACHURUL. 

One more reason to hate hippies.

Would it be wrong to unleash hungry coyotes upon them?

hooplala

No.

Someone has to stop this fucking woman.  I don't have the stomach for it.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Rumckle

Quote from: Donald Coyote on March 24, 2011, 10:10:48 PM

One more reason to hate hippies.

Would it be wrong to unleash hungry coyotes upon them?

As long as coyotes are native to that part of the continent.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the FUCK.

Didn't she just have one?

Gross.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 12:08:19 AM

What the FUCK.

Gross.

"IT'S A UTERUS, NOT A CLOWN CAR!"

Or words to that effect.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hey, Hoops:  Tell her your associate TGRR says "Thanks for killing the planet."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude, SIX CHILDREN. SIX OF THEM.

That is a lot of time spent pregnant. I mean, I was done after two, and had the third demon-spawn by happy accident. I'm grateful I had her, but I will get my uterus roto-rootered if I contract another one.

My oldest one and her best friend are currently driving me insane in my office. I can only imagine the hell that life would be if I had FIVE MORE JUST LIKE THEM, AND THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS TOO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 02:09:04 AM

That is a lot of time spent pregnant. I mean, I was done after two, and had the third demon-spawn by happy accident. I'm grateful I had her, but I will get my uterus roto-rootered if I contract another one.

My oldest one and her best friend are currently driving me insane in my office. I can only imagine the hell that life would be if I had FIVE MORE JUST LIKE THEM, AND THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS TOO.

Well, thankfully, the teabaggers have a solution.

They're attempting to repeal child labor laws.  Now you can just farm the little buggers out to the nearest cotton mill, sit back, and rake in the long green.

TGRR,
Knows those bobbins ain't gonna change themselves.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 02:11:46 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 02:09:04 AM

Well, thankfully, the teabaggers have a solution.

They're attempting to repeal child labor laws.  Now you can just farm the little buggers out to the nearest cotton mill, sit back, and rake in the long green.

TGRR,
Knows those bobbins ain't gonna change themselves.
:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess who the hell else are they going to exploit, if they're successful in getting rid of those damn immigrants.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 02:33:54 AM
I guess who the hell else are they going to exploit, if they're successful in getting rid of those damn immigrants.  :lulz:

Um.

You and me.

And everyone we know.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 02:42:33 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 02:33:54 AM

Um.

You and me.

And everyone we know.

ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN.

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 12:08:19 AM

What the FUCK.

Gross.

She gave birth LAST JUNE... and is pregnant again.  And moving back to Toronto.  Jesus.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman