News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

The Supposedly Green Baby Making Machine

Started by hooplala, October 03, 2008, 03:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 12:22:32 AM
Hey, Hoops:  Tell her your associate TGRR says "Thanks for killing the planet."

Consider it done.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

THAT...is craziness.  I mean, I know women who got pg on purpose one right after another so that they could get it over and done with...but not 6 fucking times.  Literally.

Wow.  :(  Reminds me of my husband's statement about the women in Afghanistan, who complained about getting their periods because being pregnant, once you're married, is supposed to be the "natural state of things" in their culture.  :( :( :(

Fuck that noise.

Luna

Wait, is this six, or seven?

Lady, they KNOW what causes that, now, you realize...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

It's just Brady Bunch plus Oliver.  Except that they all came out of the same by-now-swinging lips.  There's this one family that the media loves to dish over that's had 20 or so...I'll go find them.  They'll make your hair curl--or straighten, either way, it's kinda narsty.

Jenne

http://www.duggarfamily.com/

19 "AND COUNTING"

...dad's name is "Jim Bob"...(no significance there?  No?)   :horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on March 25, 2011, 02:56:35 PM
http://www.duggarfamily.com/

19 "AND COUNTING"

...dad's name is "Jim Bob"...(no significance there?  No?)   :horrormirth:

I actually don't mind the outlier religious freaks as much as the "SAVE TEH EARTH!" hypocrites.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Cainad (dec.)

At least the religious nuts have the distinction of being wrong at pretty much all possible levels.

Greenies have this annoying thing where they've sorta got the right values, but not the brains/means/wherewithal to apply them in a way that isn't ineffectual, retarded, or both.

Jenne

I see them as symptoms of the same disease, myself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They are; it's just that religious crazies are clearly delusional freaks who think God told them to breed as much as possible, whereas the ecofreaks seem to kind of have a grasp on reality, that just has gaping holes in it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Don Coyote

So, would humans be an ecologically sound food source for apex predators?

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 02:09:04 AM
Dude, SIX CHILDREN. SIX OF THEM.

That is a lot of time spent pregnant. I mean, I was done after two, and had the third demon-spawn by happy accident. I'm grateful I had her, but I will get my uterus roto-rootered if I contract another one.

I would swallow every pill I could find with a bottle of drano on the top of a 20 story building I could fall backwards off of when I shot myself in the head.