News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

The Supposedly Green Baby Making Machine

Started by hooplala, October 03, 2008, 03:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Hoops please tell your aquaintance that if I ever see her I will drop kick her uterus!!!  :argh!:

Jenne

...it's probably going to drop-kick itself, just saying.

WARNING:  HUMANS ARE NOT LITTER-BEARERS.  PROLAPSE IMMINENT.  PREPARE THE HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SHED.  WHOOP WHOOP

LMNO

Quick question: how is she affording to raise this brood? The cost of raising a kid to end up a biped is pretty high, and there's no bulk discount.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 25, 2011, 10:11:38 PM
Quick question: how is she affording to raise this brood? The cost of raising a kid to end up a biped is pretty high, and there's no bulk discount.

Most of the people that I have met who are super-eco-freaks are, unsurprisingly, the wives of guys who make a lot of money in a high-tech (and highly polluting) industry. So my money's on that, if we're taking bets.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 11:36:46 PM

Most of the people that I have met who are super-eco-freaks are, unsurprisingly, the wives of guys who make a lot of money in a high-tech (and highly polluting) industry. So my money's on that, if we're taking bets.

Husband makes good money in PR - does that count? 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on March 28, 2011, 05:46:49 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 11:36:46 PM

Husband makes good money in PR - does that count? 

The "husband makes good money" part does.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

After reaching the peak of Mount Eco-Friendly™, the only way to get more smug would have to be mistaking responsibility for your children for this condescending nobility. Or vice versa.

It doesn't matter that they aren't logically compatible with one another, the functional effect is that she's fucking ROLLING on a smug high.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hooplala

Agreed.  I'd sort of hate to say I'm wishing for that...

...but I am.

Hoopla
-polishing personal schadenfreude since 1975

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 12, 2009, 08:26:57 PM
Good point... and where does the water in a washer go to anyway?

:|

Much to my horror, I can now answer this question.   :lol:
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2019, 10:31:41 PM

uh oh... I'm afraid to ask.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on August 20, 2019, 09:21:02 PM

It goes in with the poop.  Which is handled by microorganisms that eat poop.  They do a proper job on toilet paper, too.

What they don't deal with very well is surfactants.  Like you get from laundry detergent.  From, say, washing shitty rags nonstop.  They also don't deal well with too much water.

When the bugs die, the poop stops being eaten.  It becomes a festival very quickly, even in a small system.  Toronto would be a hoot.
Molon Lube

altered

I don't think there is a single sewer system on earth that handles greywater (washers, showers, etc) in a separated system from blackwater (poo) sewage, either.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 21, 2019, 01:11:56 AM
Quote from: Hoopla! on August 20, 2019, 09:21:02 PM

It goes in with the poop.  Which is handled by microorganisms that eat poop.  They do a proper job on toilet paper, too.

What they don't deal with very well is surfactants.  Like you get from laundry detergent.  From, say, washing shitty rags nonstop.  They also don't deal well with too much water.

When the bugs die, the poop stops being eaten.  It becomes a festival very quickly, even in a small system.  Toronto would be a hoot.

Goddam hippies.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 03, 2008, 03:57:43 PM
she's so green she doesn't watch movies because of film being made from organic beings.  She cherishes her liberal guilt like a close relative whose recently lost its legs in a landmine accident.  If youre going to eat meat, she says, at least buy free range haven't you seen the PETA ads?  Don't you listen to PETA?  she only drinks rain water, and seems never to bathe.  she speaks often and lovingly about green condos, as if they might be a viable answer to the urban sprawl problem.  she sneers at ketchup, but then again, so do I... but wait, there's more... she refuses to use toilet paper, MUCH TOO WASTEFUL!  she instead has rags which she washes over and over again.  stop and think about that before moving on.  she has rags of shit she washes over and over again.  shit.  and, don't get her started on paper towels, she will foam at the mouth, like she does when she brushes her teeth with baking soda.  yes, she brushes her teeth with baking soda.  she refuses to listen to music by artists who don't share her worldview, and barely tolerates those around her who don't.  she speaks often about moving to the country.  moving to the country.  moving to the country.  moving to the country.  she speaks often often often about moving to the country.  anywhere to escape the stink of the city.  the stink of millions of people crammed together daily.  does she consider what we would smell like if we all used rags to wipe the shit from our asses?  i wonder.

where does her greenness stop?  what is her limit?  BIRTH CONTROL, apparently.  the woman has four children already, and a fifth one up the stick.  five children, my friends.  five more mouths to cry for McDonald Happy Meals.  five more mouths to grow up and consume.  five more bodies to stink up this city.  five more bodies to add to the 6,602,224,175 bodies already weighing down and stinking up this mudball we call Earth. 

GREEN?  don't make me laugh, bitch, i'm goofy enough as it is.

In the 12 years since this was posted, stupid humans have added another 1,100,000,000 more stupid humans.  That's an increase of 20%.  In 12 years.  This is all normal.
Molon Lube