News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

BACON SUCCESSFUL

Started by Verbal Mike, October 04, 2008, 04:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

U GUISE
I JUST HAD BACON FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE
IT WAS DELICIOUS
OH MY GOD
I AM ABOUT TO GET SO FAT

-end of transmission-
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Verbal Mike

20. Grew up in Israel. You don't get much bacon in Israel.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Jasper

Eat up.  There are slim people in Egypt.

Golden Applesauce

BACON SUCCESSFUL.

JUDAISM ROONT.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Nast

Congratulations on losing your bacon-virginity!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Verbal Mike

Nastu, that's an incredibly apt comparison. :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yay! Welcome to the bacon cult!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

Nice, that's your first step on a road that eventually ends with a heart attack.

Also, this reminded me of an article I read a while back about making you own bacon, do any of you culinary spags tried that before?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Iason Ouabache

Bacon is the most powerful force in the universe!!

:bacon:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

You have taken your first step into a larger world.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Alethias

Quote from: Rumckle on October 05, 2008, 03:01:41 AM
Nice, that's your first step on a road that eventually ends with a heart attack.

Also, this reminded me of an article I read a while back about making you own bacon, do any of you culinary spags tried that before?
No, but I took some beef that still had the fat on the side and sliced it thin like bacon and soaked it in brown sugar and worcestershire sauce for about an hour, and fried it up and ate it with eggs and toast.  Wasn't as good as bacon, but it was still very tasty.

East Coast Hustle

you can actually make beef bacon if you get the right cut of the cow (skirt or hangar). you will probably have to cure it yourself also, although any good specialty meat shop would probably have beef bacon.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr Goofy

Just don't eat Beggin strips... Dog's might not know the difference but I do! :weary: