News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Air to Water Dehumidifiers?

Started by Jasper, October 05, 2008, 08:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Dr Goofy on October 06, 2008, 04:30:02 AM
IDK I did not look that up I looked up more what you could by being a farmer or a land owner. They said that would work for streams and wells so you could get a private filter for your water. It is drinkable.

Yep. I was just making sure that you weren't indicating that sewage treatment effluent was potable. Although they use UV for bacterial removal at the end of the process, it isn't anywhere near safe to drink. Safe for fish though.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Dr Goofy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on October 06, 2008, 03:58:15 AM

Sorry. Not trying to one up you. Trying to find biological rational for consumptive habits in order to be healthy. My health, really.

Sorry for mother-henning. Seriously, though, if you are that close to malnourishment... do you at least take a multivitamin?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on October 06, 2008, 05:39:23 AM

Sorry. Not trying to one up you. Trying to find biological rational for consumptive habits in order to be healthy. My health, really.

Sorry for mother-henning. Seriously, though, if you are that close to malnourishment... do you at least take a multivitamin?

Never mind that! Kai, here, have some soup...

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Kai

Yes. Every day.

Things are getting better but for a while there my options for food were very limited. It was like last summer all over again.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Dr Goofy

Jasper

Wow.  Reminds me of Penn and Teller's attempt to ban water.

Vene

Quote from: Dr Goofy on October 06, 2008, 05:44:54 PM

I guess it is true, nobody ever went broke underestimating the stupidity of the human race. (or whatever the exact wording of that quote is, I just don't feel like looking it up)

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on October 06, 2008, 12:31:29 PM

Yes. Every day.

Things are getting better but for a while there my options for food were very limited. It was like last summer all over again.

I am a compulsive food storer, and so is my housemate. You ever need a box of food, give a holla.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: Nigel on October 07, 2008, 04:18:31 AM
Quote from: Kai on October 06, 2008, 12:31:29 PM

Yes. Every day.

I am a compulsive food storer, and so is my housemate. You ever need a box of food, give a holla.

I think its largely fear of not having enough food that means I don't eat what I need. Calories are cheap and easy to come by. Healthy calories are more expensive and take more preparation. Thank you though, I'll keep that in mind. :) Right now I am okay.  I think.

Dr Goofy

I was actually wanting to sell dehydrated water and that is how I found the site!