News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

New dissemination vector discovered

Started by Verbal Mike, October 09, 2008, 02:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

I just noticed I joined a Discordian group on Last.fm some time ago... Started looking at the members (129 right now) and found a guy in my city, so I messaged him... Gonna post something on the group wall now to get some attention for OMGASM or something. This should probably go on the list of places to spam when a new project starts...
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Iason Ouabache

Somehow I am already a member of this group.  I'm confused now. I really don't remember joining.

It appears that the group leader is Mu-Chao from 23ae.com.  I'd talk to him about promoting any GASMs on there.  I'm sure he wouldn't be opposed.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Verbal Mike

Well I've already shouted about it in the group's shoutbox, don't think there's much more that can be done there right now... But whenever there's new stuff to spam around, I'll try to keep this group in mind.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.