Main Menu

DISCORDIANISM??

Started by D.A.N, October 15, 2008, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2008, 09:10:24 PM
You want to put Mexicans in omlettes?

Cannibalistic bastard.

Al igual que la señora Lovett pie de la tienda.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2008, 09:10:24 PM
You want to put Mexicans in omlettes?

Cannibalistic bastard.

Thank you, I was afraid the next comment would be calling me a racist bastard.  Cannibalism is way less of a character flaw.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

sungoldysue

I don't take bi-polar disorder as a lark, but there are so many proffessionals out there that are all too willing to prescribe meds that have more side effects than benefits.  I live in the country away from "the general public" so why should my personality be chemically changed when I'm not hurting anyone and I tend to live on the manic side and not the depressive side?  What is normal anyway?
sungoldysue :) Luv, Peace and Mungbeans Baby and may I eat your liver when your finished with it?

LMNO

Hey, do what you want.  Just remember, when your brain chemistry runs unchecked through your system, you're not exactly the one in control.

D.A.N

The illusion of control...well none of us are really ever in control anyway...

the last yatto

don't some of them permanently alter your brain for merely taking them.
like glasses it slowly just gets worse and worse over time
until you have your front lobe cut out or get a new pair.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

Quote from: YattoDobbs on October 21, 2008, 06:26:05 PM
don't some of them permanently alter your brain for merely taking them.
like glasses it slowly just gets worse and worse over time
until you have your front lobe cut out or get a new pair.
:cn:

the last yatto

something about once you take them you have to keep.

lets see what the master brain says
something about balance and not drinking when your on pills
QuoteAt higher levels of arousal, however, the more rapid turnover of serotonin in the synaptic gap will require higher levels of serotonin production to adequately maintain the greater activity of serotonin circuits. Young refers to those suffering depression of a more vegetative, passive, quiescent variety as the "apathetic inhibited" type.
Given that serotonin neural circuits frequently serve to counterbalance the arousing activating dopamine/noradrenaline circuits (the neural circuits activated by cocaine and amphetamine, and to a lesser extent, coffee), Young's observations make perfect sense.
Research has shown that tryptophan/ serotonin is effective for more than depression. Various forms of defective impulse control and obsessive compulsive disorders are also strongly affected by serotonin nerve activity. Suicidal behavior, compulsive gambling, irrationally dangerous thrill seeking behavior and pyromania (compulsive fire-starting), have been shown to be correlated with low serotonin neural activity, combined with excessive :fap: dopaminergic/noradrenergic activity.

Chronic alcoholism may also have a serotonin component. Research with animals and humans has shown that alcohol initially increases serotonin nerve activity; yet chronic alcohol use impairs tryptophan entry into the brain. Thus, chronic alcoholism may involve a vicious spiral of a brief alcohol-induced increase of serotonin neural activity, with consequent sense of well-being, combined with an ever-worsening baseline state of serotonin nerve activity due to alcohol's impairment of brain tryptophan transport.
http://intelegen.com/nutrients/ltryptophan__natures_answer_to_p.htm

Quotecaffeine intoxication, a condition that causes symptoms like nervousness, insomnia, tachycardia and psychomotor agitation. Caffeine intoxication is not uncommon: according to a 1998 study in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 7% of caffeine users have experienced it. The symptoms usually abate quickly when people quit caffeine, but in rare cases the symptoms can lead to death.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1851855,00.html
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: sungoldysue on October 21, 2008, 05:44:59 AM
I don't take bi-polar disorder as a lark, but there are so many proffessionals out there that are all too willing to prescribe meds that have more side effects than benefits.  I live in the country away from "the general public" so why should my personality be chemically changed when I'm not hurting anyone and I tend to live on the manic side and not the depressive side?  What is normal anyway?

Oh, I fully support the right of every individual to go as batshit insane as they want.  Just make sure that being manic is to your benefit.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

D.A.N

What the fuck?! Why are we talking about bi-polar now? Screw bi-polar!!!!

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: D.A.N on October 22, 2008, 07:27:27 AM
What the fuck?! Why are we talking about bi-polar now? Screw bi-polar!!!!

...you're expecting stuff to stay on-topic or soemthing?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

D.A.N

Yes,so I suggest that we all try to stay on topic...that is, as soon as we can figure out what the topic is actually about... :?

the last yatto

you know things are bazaar when some guy on cspan says a meteor is going to hit the earth

:argh!: who told him about  Apophis

no tivo no  :lulz: